• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Serious help needed.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2004
    I posted this question in simple questions, but I figured nobody would bother to look there since nobody has replied.

Anyway, the problem is is that I can't figure out how exactly to get to the first island after declining the offer bill gives you after fighting blaine. I've beaten the elite four, caught over 60 pokemon, yet I can't figure out how to get there. I can't fly, I can't swim, I've been everywhere yet I can't figure it out. Help would be appreciated.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Just be patient, I was going to reply there in a second.

Go to Vermilion City, and talk to the guy who stops you and asks for your St Anne ticket when you board it, and he should let you in to the ship which takes you to Island 1. Either that or talk to Bill, and/or check for him on Cinnibar. I don't really know, I've never declined Bill's offer to go to Island 1.

Moral of the story: Never decline some who's name is Bill. Especially if their last name is Gates. I'll leave this open just incase those things don't work.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2004
    Neither of those work, I've tried next to everything and I still can't figure it out. If I have to start the game over again I'm going to be severely pissed off. I spent forever leveling my charizard up to lvl. 85 and my lax to 50, lapras to 50, rhydon to 50, hitmonlee to 50, and my zapdos to 70. Thanks for the advice, but I can't read what either bill or the fisherman says, but I do know they don't give me any yes or no options. Oh well. If anyone else knows anything I'd really appreciate the help.

Years
    wondern if sum1 can give me a hand and tell me how to solve my problem: i cant use the save in the game im playing thr firered patch by jazz the latest patch(36% english) can sum1 tell me what i need to do :17: :5: :10: :mew:

Back