• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SERIOUSLY?! [EDITED]

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Elite Overlord LeSabre™;bt78075 said:
And actually, I'm one of those people who always keeps their starter Pokemon on their team (with Yellow being the obvious exception).

I wasn't like that with my White game. I had quite the trouble on finding out how to use my starter with any effectiveness, & thus, I had to ditch it in favor of my Starmie that I got from the DW. Though it might not be your cup of tea, I suggest that you try to give the DW a spin at least a few times, as you might find their hidden abilities to be better than their old one(s).

Though I'd like to critique your team, I'd rather hold back on that unless you'd like me to pick it apart.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Samurott did okay by me in White... not something I'd want to battle with online, but as far as beating Team Plasma it was good enough... and that's pretty much all I'm going to do here... beat the game.

And no, given the limited selection, I like my team as it stands... no overlapping types, no glaring type weaknesses, it actually looks better than the group I assembled for White which had a glaring Ice vulnerability... I'm sticking with these guys... they'll at least get me through the game.

moonlightning

Bird Of Thunder
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2019
Yesss, you're using Ampharos! That's my second favorite Pokemon, ya know! That review is COMING, okay! I didn't forget about it!

Years
Pretty good team... Good be taken down by my evil team of lvl100 in black amazing Pokemon though...

Venusaur lvl100
solar beam
magical leaf
synthesis
cut
Emboar lvl100
heat crash
flamethrower
flare blitz
head smash
Lucario lvl100
bone rush
aura beam
protect
strength
Haunterlvl100
shadow ball
dark pulse
hex
nightmare
musharana lvl100
psychic
hypnosis
psybeam
nightmare
nidokinglvl100
horn attack
take down
poison sting
sludge

It smashed everything I ever attacked.

Ignore the nintendo notices i borrowed someones DS to trade diamond hg etc pokemon to black..

Well obviously it smashed everything. They're level 100...

Years
... and so... I played a guy with my old lvl100 team and he had three lvl75 pokemon that took me down and three lvl 80 ones... my Diamond team sucked mainly. Anyway this is about LESABRES team... not MINE. diamond team had lvl100 magikarp... then again 1 magikarp from them took down Red in HG without being KOd. No joke... my old hack made you play the game without capturing a single pokemo and prof oak gives you three magikarp that cant evolve until lvl100... It was immense

Ps to lesabre how do you get a blog

I never said it was unbeatable. All I said was that if you're level 100 and playing through the game, you're obviously going to beat the game without any problems. :/

Back