• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Servers?

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    Hey. Dose anyone know where the best place is to look for web hosting servers online. I don't know much, however I would like the web hosting server to meet these requirments;

-Resellerble hosting, I would like to be able to sell hosting from the server.

-I would like to be able to have all features, to be able to host all scripts, etc.

-I would like to be able to host thousands of websites/forums, mainly forums.

I would like to know where to find a server, and I would like to know how much webspace and bandwidth there is needed for a server what meets my requirments.

Thanks,
    BlueEew.

Years
    Are you referring to a Dedicated server? If so, there are alot of reputable company's afloat today. Personally, I prefer Layered Tech, there support has been fantastic, and there overall network is very stable. Id also consider a VPS or Virtual Private Server. It is a alternative to having a server to manage, you get your amount of space/bandwidth, and resources. If your looking for Reseller hosting, I would recommend https://asmallorange.com. Very reputable company, fantastic support and uptime. If you need anymore help, feel free to pm me.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    Thanks for that information, I have looked into the company and I am intrested. I may have found my server, thanks.

Back