• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SG's GIF Gallery

What Do You Think Of My Pokemon?

• Wow! (Speechless)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're Really Great!

• They're Not Good And Not Bad

• They're Really Bad

• You Call THOSE GIF Pokemon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Grovyle

Grovyle's Shadow
    Years
    Hey, I decided to open a PokePet Shop but Signomi said no because its against the rules, so I decided to make my PokePet's showcased. I made the background transparent becuase I like it that way. I bet you do too becuse I hate white backgrounds. So tell me what you think of my GIF Pokemon's.

SG's GIF Gallery
    Proygon

SG's GIF Gallery
    Bayleef

SG's GIF Gallery
    Charizard

SG's GIF Gallery
    Typhlosion

Tell me what you think. Please rate. I worked really hard on these.

COPYRIGHT ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.​

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
    Years
    Those animations are cute. Nicely done. Baleef should probably bob up a bit during that hop/walk(?) Typhlosion's anim is good, it doesn't look to happy =X

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    umm sozzy m8 but these are the crystal animations and these can be gotten anywhere im not sure if these are stolen or not?

Years
    maxxa said:
    umm sozzy m8 but these are the crystal animations and these can be gotten anywhere im not sure if these are stolen or not?
    the properties link back to imageshack, so he might have made them, and the quality on the bayleef sucks

Shadow Grovyle

Grovyle's Shadow
    Years
    I only revamped Typhlosion, the Bayleef is the crystal Bayleef, the colors are from the crystal version. I swear I made them. Thanks for the nice ccomment dude256.

Years
    seriously their almost the exact same of crystal, just changed a bit, i'll report you if they don't change or you make your own animations if their not yours.

Shadow Grovyle

Grovyle's Shadow
    Years
    You know what,I want this thread closed down. You guys don't believe I made them, I swear I made them, and you guys still don't believe me. I thought at least 1 person would like it but everyone hates it. So can a moderator close this thread please?

Years
    I belive you made them
    but there nothing special cause nintendo made the sprites and you didn't all you did was throw them together in a animation program

Years
    Er, what you apparently did was just animate sprites that you didn't even make yourself. Making a thread in Pixel Art means you must showcase work you completely made and/or edited yourself (pointing out fusions, etc). A thread just for animating sprites doesn't really fit that well in that respect.

And beside the fact you want this thread closed, it probably would've been closed anyway.

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back