• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow Chaos' Art

Logan

Your art is awesome. Seeing how you can manage to draw right now, it's sure that in the near future, you will rock the pro artist's corner :P. Keep going and never give up!!!

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Thank you very much, Logan!!! I'll definitely never give up and I'll always keep on going!!! Thanks again!!!

Thank you very much, dannichols!!!

Last edited:

max2do

golden~phoenix
    Years
  • Very nicely done
    just work perspective a bit in the 4th pic(on the very first post).

i can't help not to comment on that naruto one, its awesome, the shading its alright just work on it a bit more, you might find it hard to see something with the shading because its nearly perfect, though work on it.

very good job.^^

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Thank you very much, max2do!!! I will continue to work on my shading more, but its usually cause of my scanner that some of my pencil drawn pictures look like that! Thanks again!!!

Update (August 27, 2007): Well, I haven't updated this thread in while, so here are some of my pics that I decided to scan:

Hope you like them!

Last edited:

max2do

golden~phoenix
    Years
  • wow, these are very good.

i like the texture you gave the character(sasuke and hinata) with the pencil shading(or whatever you used.
    i like all the detail you did in the Izumi one.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Thank you very much, max2do!!! Indeed, I use pencils for my shading and pens for my outlines!! Thanks again!!!

Well, here are more of my art, this time, One Piece:

Last edited:

max2do

golden~phoenix
    Years
  • Dude, you don't know how much i love one piece. It is my favorite show.
    these are really great, i like your shading; though, I don't like those visible things(lines or whatever) in Sanji. Also, where is Usopp?

Oh, and that homer one rocks.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Thank you very much for the comments, max2do!! Yeah, the lines on Sanji are due to the fact that that my pen was running out of ink... I really need to get better pens for bigger pics!! Oh yeah, I'm about to do an Usopp pic really soon!!

Indeed, One Piece rules!! Thanks again!!

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Whoa, haven't seen your work in a while, but you certainly are improving!

I love the Roselia Alt. 1, it looks like it's attacking, and the colors are very nice. Speaking of colors, I loved you colored the Naruto picture! It's just...incredible!

Sadly, there's something I must critisize...in your picture of Cattleya, her right foot has the big toe on the far right, when it should be on the opposite side. I think your first picture of Nami has this same problem, too. But don't take it too personally, 'cause many artists (such as myself) have done that many times, and it's not easy to notice. But besides that, you must keep up the awesome work! Like I said, you're really improving, and your anime style is awesome!

And that second pic of Nami is very sexy *_*

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Thank you very much for the comments, Rivvon!! On the Cattleya & Nami pics, I can see what you mean!! Thanks for pointing that out!! Don't worry, I don't take it personally, since it really helps!! Thanks again!!

Oh yeah, Nami is sexy!! :P

Back