• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow's Graphix Shop!^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Before my Apprentice does your signature Floating Monkey, the render is WAY too big, minimize it to fit on the signature before you ask my apprentice for the signature xD

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Did you look at it? it is nearly big enough to need a scrollbar to see the whole picture xD. it needs to be minimized xD

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Umm, I dont know if you know this, but you can resixe images be pressing controll t and adjusting it to your size. Then click the little tick. (This is for Photoshop)

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Of course i did xD, what kind of CSS'er wouldn't? Also as an update for shadow he doesn't do Banners or anything after 9, so please don't request and complain he isn't making it xD

Thanks in advance

ShadowPand3monium

IS BACK!!!! sorta...
    Years
    Here's yours Rob-120!
    Shadow's Graphix Shop!^_^

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    so is there space?
    WIFI name:Death
    fav character:Toon Link
    4 other characters:Wolf,Marth,Lucario,Falco
    fav stage:final destination
    WIFI code:2621-4172-2690

nd also:
    banner/av:just a banner
    size:320 x 120
    renders:Marth
    nd Ike
    text:none
    other:make'em face each other,nd put them each on one side(so i cn clearly see the CSS text i'll insert),
    nd also make the background look alike the one on my profile pic

Last edited:

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    thx dude,but cn u chnge the background to "Temple(melee),Skyworld,or final Destination(cn u show me all 3,if u can)"
    cuz i aint no fan of that background,or stage

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back