• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow's Graphix Shop!^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
    Okay, I've been patient. It been about a week since I made my request and I'm tired of waiting. You can cross me off the list, I don't think this shop is reliable anymore.

Years
    Okay, I've been patient. It been about a week since I made my request and I'm tired of waiting. You can cross me off the list, I don't think this shop is reliable anymore.
    Don;t be so negative!
    I had to wait about a week orso 2 before my last request was furfilled
    but you have to emember that they don't live on pkmncommunity..
    They just want to be nice for people by making banners avatars etc and all of you keep being negative because they don't have enough time...
    People like that don't deserva something to be made for them :@

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    Don;t be so negative!
    I had to wait about a week orso 2 before my last request was furfilled
    but you have to emember that they don't live on pkmncommunity..
    They just want to be nice for people by making banners avatars etc and all of you keep being negative because they don't have enough time...
    People like that don't deserva something to be made for them :@

true and you should always tell a member of the shop(in this case shadow) that ur request isn't finished and its been 2 weeks in a PM rather than flooding this thread,have more respect with the people who are making ur theme!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back