• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow's Graphix Shop!^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Here you go. :)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Here yah go Wind~
    Thanks dude. :)
    *adds to hack thread and credits*
    It's really awesome! :D

Who: ShadowPand3moniun
    Type: Regular Banner
    Banner/Avatar: Both
    Dimensions: 396x243
    Render: https://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk133/TailsUchiha/9042.jpg
    Text: I Bleed it out, digging deeper, just to THROW IT AWAY!
    Color: Gray Background.
    Other: Keep Eevee's color, Blood Splotches, Bloody text, and the avatar size: 150x150

PS: I won't use it right away, seeing as I just got this render. ;D

Last edited:

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Hmm... I don't want to sound impatient, but is there a possibility that I'll get my kit anytime soon, please?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Wind, you seem to be requesting a bit lately. Keep it low man. Shadow and all that need a break once in a while. And lord....don't ask in this shop, seriously. Ask the person making it through VM or PM.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • meh Will u seem to be doing my job as well,so i hink my services are no longer needed here
    i'm leaving the shop,c ya Shadow.

Buono!

Having a Neville week.
    Years
  • Guys, u keep requesting lately... also, Nazo left now...:( I might not do this job soon. I'll close it if I hav 2.

Aww, I can fill in Nazo's place if you want me to. ^^
    If you want anything, feel free to ask me. I don't want you to have to close. :(
    If you want me to make banners, or whatever, just ask me, and I'll see what I can do.
    This is an awesome shop, don't want to see it close. :(

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • I'm back again ^^ I love your guy's banners and I need one for my brawl tourney that is coming up on another website. I would like Super~Sonic to make it even though it says he is full, but I see some of the banners requested made. So...idk. I'm sorry if I'm making a mistake. I don't mean to overload you guys!!

Banner and Request from
    Who: Super~Sonic like I said before
    Type: Regular banner
    Banner/avatar: Just a banner
    size of the banner, 450x150
    Render: https://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-31759
    Text: "K-Tourney" at the top. Then I would like "Let the Brawl" begin Underneath it in smaller or different text.
    Color Scheme: Mostly black with a green text and anything else you want to add.
    Other: It would probably look cool mostly black with different colors in it, and maybe a sort of lightning design behind the text.

If this is too confusing, feel free to ask any questions.

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
    Years
  • ~Notice to all people who have requested from me~
    I am truly sorry for keeping you waiting. Thursday will be the day when they are given out.

Also, I think I maybe good enough to start my own shop now. What do you guys think?

Buono!

Having a Neville week.
    Years
  • ~Notice to all people who have requested from me~
    I am truly sorry for keeping you waiting. Thursday will be the day when they are given out.

Also, I think I maybe good enough to start my own shop now. What do you guys think?

I like the one in your siggy. :D

If you feel ready, I say go for it. :D

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • true SS i believe ur ready to make ur own shop now,ur well experienced and u have potential,i know u cn do it.
    good luck mate

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • I would like a a background similar to this one, but a little bit darker.

Banner and Request from
    Who: Don't care
    Type: Regular banner
    Banner/avatar: both
    Dimensions: The size of the banner, (300 with x 180 height) size of avatar 125 with x 150 height
    Render: see below
    Text:
    Color Scheme: royal blue and darker

I want the banner to have a render simular to pic 1, the render is a little blurry, so if you want to find another one, I loaded it to give an idea. I would like the render to be 1/3 to the left, so that there is room for my CSS text.

I would like an Avatar using the render of 2, just use same background as banner.

pic 1

pic 2

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back