• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadows in the Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

chomp

Mors Ontologica
    Years
    "Hello, I'm Chres, pleased to meet you" he held his hand out to the man who was demanding everyone's names, "You haven't seen a disgruntled Pidgey flying around here have you? I seem to have misplaced m-" he was cut off by the little bird screaming at him and diving out of the sky, clawing madly at his face, "Ah! Flomp, I'm sorry! Mind my eyes!" Not the best first impression ever, but it served his purpose. The bird calmed down and settled on his shoulder, digging it's talons in just enough to cause discomfort. "So" he looked around; the caped guy was back, but no sign of the girl, Donny was still here, and the kids had come back out of the cave. Chres looked around awkwardly, waiting for someone else to say something. "Cults, magic and alternate plains of reality, it's all good" he rubbed his hands together, both cold and excited

ThatInsaneKid

Imma PokeNerd!!! lol :B
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    "Uh... No," Davis replied as he stood up, making sure all of his Pokeballs were in his jacket pockets. "All accounted for," he muttered, putting his hands in his pants pocket. He looked at Chres. "So what's this about a cult?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    For not taking into account my first two warnings, stating that all posts must be four lines/one good quality paragraph...

This thread is *closed*

Note: Don't PM me asking why, because that, quite frankly, is a stupid question.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back