• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Shadows of Orre (M) IC

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    Maya Aldaine, Pyrite Town
    It was a spirited morning, and yet a rather wearisome sigh fluttered jadedly from Maya's parched lips. Her auburn hair knotted in unkempt coils, it was rather apparent that she hadn't rested. A thunderous chime reverberated a rather memorable tune, although a slam of fists quieted the constant jingle. "Ugh.. " Maya was noticeably exasperated, her face reddening with fevered ire. A contemptuous glint of aggravation flickered unabashedly in her eyes, until shadowed by a rather placid expression.

"Unbelievable.. " She fumed. She had rather salient errands to fulfill; and it would be simply shameful to shirk them. Despite her fatigue, she ambled, albeit begrudgingly, outside. The sun gleamed rather incandescently, though much to her chagrin. Murmuring rather obscene curses, she had pressed charily forward, her flagrantly stern gaze circumspectly surveying her surroundings.

Geoffrey Allbritton, Pyrite Town— Reminiscing
    Noticeably angered, Geoffrey's expression lit rather contemptuously with ire; truth be told, his indignation was almost palpable, much to the other's worry.

"Geoffrey.. Calm down!" A rather senile man croaked, his face considerably stern. He was rather thin and frail. Though emanating an air of authority, one would be wise not to callously affront him. Geoffrey retreated into a rather sullen hush. Though still quite indignant, he apologized rather sincerely, "I'm sorry.. "

"What do you propose we should do, Rowen?" He asked. "I just can't allow my family to continue doing these horrible things.. !"

An ember of curiosity glistened in Rowen's eyes. "Pardon.. ? Your.. family—?"

"No. Just.. never mind." Geoffrey interrupted, once again withdrawing into a hush.

"Please forgive me, young master." Rowen apologized. Geoffrey nodded, "No.. It's alright.. I'd just.. like to sort this out on my own.. "

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Kaitlyn Bell:
    Party: Delphox, Aurorus, Heliolisk, Gogoat, Tyranitar, Blastoise

Kaitlyn was not sure how long it took them to actually get to the port. It seemed like hours, but she had not looked at a clock. Her stomach churned as they docked and the captain announced that it was safe to get off. Kaitlyn was the last to get off out of about ten people, six being ship workers. She had a sword hidden beneath her brown coat that the captain had allowed as long as she didn't cause any trouble. She stuck out like a sore thumb. She looked like she had a lot of money, but in reality she didn't have all that much, though she still had a good amount. She felt as if she was being watched by many eyes. She wanted to hurry and get to the Pokemon Center where she knew she would be a lot safer than out in the streets. However, she made a wrong turn and went down a dark ally.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here. A young woman that looks like she is fresh from another region."A rough voice announced from in front of her. Three men appeared from around the corner and four others came up from behind. Kaitlyn looked around, but there was no where she could go.

"I suggest you leave me alone." Kaitlyn announced truthfully but also as a bluff. There was no doubt she could take out three with her sword, but she wouldn't be able to take on seven. She pulled out her sword.

The seven men laughed and held their gut. "Ahahahaha! What do you plan to do with that little girl? Cut us with it? There is seven of us and we are much larger than you. You can't take us all on." One of the thugs said.

"Try me."

Dalex Brooks:
    Party: Greninja, Aegislash, Lucario, Garchomp, Braviary, Tyrantrum

Dalex watched the ship, a bit disappointed that there wasn't many people on in. However, the young lady that got of last caught his attention. There was no doubt she was not from here and he could tell she was nervous. She had beautiful red hair and amazing green eyes. It reminded him strongly of his friend Kaitlyn that he had not seen in six years. She had left the region without telling him which saddened him greatly. He found out where she was going, but never followed after her because he knew she wanted to travel alone because she kept losing to him. He watched as she walked down a dark ally.

"Geez... of all the allies she could have walked down... it just had to be that one." Dalex sighed to himself. He ran down the ladder and ran to the set of buildings that made the ally and climbed another ladder. He heard laughter of seven men and then he heard one talking, but couldn't make out what he said. He did however hear woman. "Try me"

Dalex walked at his normal pace and looked over the ally. Seven men surrounded the 5'6" female. The men were triple her weight and their was seven.

"Be careful what you ask for lass. You might just get it." One man announced.

The young woman took off with her sword drawn, Dalex noticed the sword right away. It was the sword they had made together. One man took the sword to his thick arm. He winced in pain, but it gave the other two a chance to make a move. One knocked her backwards and the other grabbed her arm and knocked her into the wall. The man who took the sword to the arm picked the sword up and snapped it in half.

"As I said, be careful what you ask for, because you might just get it." One announced again.

"No... not my sword..." The woman was shocked.

That is all Dalex needed. She cared for the sword and only one person cared that much for a sword. Dalex jumped off the roof and ran over to the man who was holding the woman and grabbed his shirt and flung him to the ground.

"The hell do you think you are?" One of the other men asked.

Dalex said nothing as he turned to face the others. He stood between the woman and the thugs. His face had a bit of anger in it.

KarmaOver9000

That One Guy
    Years
  • Dyre Parker
    Pokemon: Aryth

His mouth tasted of dirt, salt, and sand. Dyre was not happy at all Aryth looked pissed glowing black even for a shiny "Get away from him!" "Don't Worry about it Aryth...So," He wiped the dusty spit from his mouth and smashed the beer in his hand against the wall "Your just askin' for it aren't you, huh? So you want this '40 in your stomach, or this '40?" He opened his coat a bit revealing a '40 cal glock handgun. He spit on the mans boots.

Years
  • SETH ZYPHER
    TEAM: Charmeleon, Mawile, Nidoking, Aggron, Zangoose, Gengar

'Ah, so he's the one to make the move?' "Packin heat, eh? Not too bad a decision." Seth spoke from the background. "Don't really think that'll be necessary though, at this particular incident. Not that I'd have a problem seeing you splatter this man's brain against the wall, but shall we say for now...Oh what's the phrase?" Seth asked sarcastically scratching his head, turning it slightly to face the ground where the girl was. "Let bygones be bygones, or something another...Be a shame to subject a child to witness something as traumatizing as that, now wouldn't it?" Seth had his eyes closed carelessly shrugging his shoulders.

Waiting a moment to judge the situation, his eyes now opened moving from side to side, locking the positions of three Police, and four Magma Members on the street. "That's not to say he shouldn't go unpunished. Just maybe something a little more...discreet." Turning his back to the gun wielding man Seth waved his hand passively. "Of course, being as it was you who were wronged I suppose it's entirely up to you."

Unlike him, but spur of the moment Seth helped the little girl up off the ground. His dark eyes examining her's as his flashed a quick lime, hopefully she could keep herself under control. Something about her seemed familiar...her Aura. "Now then, let's leave these guys to it. You wanted to pawn off your little gem there, didn't you?" Seth asked calmly dusting off the girls cloths. "Hey, Sharp-Shooter, suppose I'll catch you at the Colosseum, assuming your little mess works out. Also there's that other guy in the Cafe...Brian or whatever it was. Seems like he'll need a guide, and my hands are kinda full. If you know your way around town, it's just another option to fill up your day." Seth spoke one more time, if not just to lighten the amount of followers he had recently attained, before leading the girl down the street, Charmeleon obviously close behind.

---------------------------------------------

KUMORI SHERAKU

A hoverboard, definitely wasn't the best option for getting from one place to another long distance wise, but it's portable, and gets the job done. Also it wouldn't stand out much, being that almost every teen in Orre had one at their disposal. Plus she had plenty of time to kill anyway. Kumori moved through the back streets of the expanded Port City as to avoid being seen the best she could, towards the outskirts, and took quick notice of a commotion happening down one of the alley ways, this one in particular was known for incidents to happen frequently being trolled by street thugs, and what not. So she didn't pay much heed to it, especially since the man on the roof previously seemed like he was going to play the 'Knight in Shining Armour' routine by assisting an obvious tourist girl. Kumori though evil in a way, wouldn't dream of interrupting something so romantic.

Giggling at her thoughts as she moved onward, Kumori knelt down, Pokeball in hand. "Going to be awhile Purrloin, so it's best that you be in your ball." Receiving a quiet meow in return, Kumori snapped the ball open. In a flash of red light her Pokemon was gone.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Dalex Brooks:

"You are really pissing me off." One of the thugs said.

"We are members of the great Team Rocket!" Another said and the other six echoed.

It was Dalex's turn to laugh as he threw his head back. "Hahaha. You make me laugh. You think just because you say you are, people will believe you?"

"We are! And if you don't believe us, we will make you believe!" One yelled.

Dalex stopped laughing and glared at the man who had just spoken. He pulled his sword out that was on his back. "Wrong answer." In a flash Dalex quickly moved at the man and before he could react. The sword pierced the man's chest with ease.

Dalex pulled his sword out, now covered with blood, and the man fell to the ground. Dalex grabbed the man's hair and ganked it back to make the man look him in the eyes.

"Never go around saying you are part of a team when you aren't. I was once a member of Team Flare and was asked to join Team Rocket." Dalex announced in the man's face.

"Consider this your only warning. Leave now, because I can easily kill all of you right here and now and no one would care. Not even the police. Your friend here made a mistake. Don't let it be your's as well. And if you tell anyone, I will hunt you down and finish you." Dalex announced looking at the rest of the thugs as let the man's hair go and the limp body fell to the ground. Dalex tore part of the man's shirt off and wiped the blood off his sword. The rest of the thugs ran.

Kaitlyn Bell:

Kaitlyn was now in greater shock when she saw the man in the red coat kill one of the thugs. She was scared, but also relieved. She didn't know if she would be next or not. She already wanted to leave the Region and return home to see if she could find Dalex.

"You know, you should really blend in more... Kaitlyn. Most people here in the Orre Region can spot a new comer from a mile away and will not think a second to kill someone who will not listen. Well, it is even worst for women, especially a pretty young lady like yourself." The man said.

Kaitlyn gasped when the man said her name. How could he possibly know. Had she been followed on the boat? Had she been in more trouble than she had ever known.

"Ho... How do you know my name and why did you kill that man?" She asked.

"You have a lot to learn before you are ready to stay here in Orre. That man was about to draw a gun that was on his side. As you can see. Luckily, as long as you do what I want, I came help you survive." The man said.

Kaitlyn tried to back up more as the man turned on her. She couldn't see his face and he was walking slowly toward her.

"L-like what?" She asked trying to stand up. The man put his arm on the wall.

"Oh you know.... things." The man said with a grim smile.

Kaitlyn reached to her waist where she hid a second blade and thrusted it forward. The man acted like he had been stabbed, but he started laughing. He had blocked the sneak attack.

"Hahaha. You haven't changed one bit Kaitlyn. Come on you honestly don't know who I am. Here take a look."

The man backed up it sheathed his blade. it revealed his face and medium lengthed hair. His blackish hazel eyes caught the light of the sun in the dark ally.

Kaitlyn's eyes widened as she realized it was Dalex. Her friend from Kalos. The one she wished was here with her and now he was.

"To think one of the few people in my life left I care about didn't know it was me. I am hurt." He smiled sarcastically.

Years
  • KUMORI SHERAKU

Hearing the loud thuds of running footsteps from behind, Kumori mentally congratulated the red coated man. A weak smile came across her face when she knew that the poser gang members were practically right on her. In a moment she stuck her leg out to trip the man who was in the middle of the group, sending him face planting into the ground. Within that same instant she swooped past a second and grabbed a third who was closest to the alley that led off the road out of sight. Having the momentum to do so she forced the man all the way to the back wall. Needless to say the remaining four kept running abandoning their "friends" without a second thought.

A creepy smile appeared on Kumori's face, a wide, devious, toothy grin. Her pink braces shimmered a moment in front of the pinned man's eyes. Kumori eased up, but only slightly before bringing her knee in between the mans legs. Giving her a great deal more leverage over him. The man called out in pain. "What the hell?! You b****!" Kumori shoved the man violently. "Today just isn't your day..." She almost whispered.

"What was it you guys were actually planning to do to that girl?" She asked rhetorically pulling a small blade from her side bringing it to the man's neck, applying only a very small amount of pressure. "Simple pickpocket?" She continued dragging the tip of her blade up the man's cheek, then around to the opposite side of his neck were she gave him a quick jerk cutting into the tissue.

The man winced in yet more pain, and brought one fist from his groin in attempt to backhand Kumori away. Tilting her body back the the strike missed by a mile, not only that but Kumori caught him good in the wrist with her blade quickly putting it to his chest, but without any penetration. "Murder?" She continued, barely interrupted.

"Or....was it that other thing, you street thugs just looove to do with foreign women?" Kumori finished bringing the blade lower, up in between the man's legs. Seeing the seriousness in her eyes the man actually started to cry. "No, nonono...Please don't..I'd never..W-We'd nev-AHHHHHH!!"

The man Kumori had tripped pressed up off the ground and came into view from around the corner his eyes tiny with disbelief his hands shuttered as did his knees. "So, Team Rocket? Kai." Kumori asked not actually paying any attention to the man, more so fixated on the nasty blood that fell from her dagger. "Interesting choice in Crime Syndicates to declare yourself in. You know?" She continued getting up to her feet throwing the disgraced blade into the man's neck from across the entire length of the alley. She walked over to the fallen man, and stomped a pink sneakered foot on his chest. "You gotta be a real badass to get into that group." She added holding her bag so that the red 'R' was the visible to the man. "Hehe, might have went a little overboard there. Kai. To bad nobody will know what happened here." Kumori concluded in a naive tone, as she blinked innocent eyes.

Now really having to get outta town to avoid suspicion Kumori wasted no more time strapping on the hover-board she pressed onward down the street, and soon out of the town entirely. 'Ahh, blasting off, again.' She joked, to herself speeding into the desert.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Dalex Brooks:

Dalex watched as Kaitlyn's legs give out and she fell to the ground. She was shivering as if she was cold, but it was fear.

"Don't scare me like that idiot." Kaitlyn managed to say.

"Come on Kaitlyn, we can't stay in this ally. I am not the only one with a sword in this town, but people are not too fond of me. A lot has changed in six years. A lot has changed since I have been here. We need to get back to the Pokemon Center." Dalex said squatting down near Kaitlyn.

Dalex saw that Kaitlyn was still scared. Her first twenty minutes here and she ends up getting jumped by seven thugs and watch her best friend kill a man. Dalex went to lift her up into his arms, but she got up on her own and backed away.

"How do I know you are Dalex and not some low life that looks like him? Dalex would never kill someone." Kaitlyn said.

Dalex didn't answer right away.

"It is wise to be cautious here, but I am your friend. Once I explain everything, you will understand. Just follow me to the Pokemon Center. We can't stay here long." Dalex replied.

"Alright..." Kaitlyn said.

The two walked out of the ally and back toward the Pokemon Center. Not long after getting in the open, people were gathering around another thug who was on the ground. Dalex didn't look, but he sensed Kaitlyn had. Even not trusting him 100%, she clung to his arm like she always had done in the past when she was crying. The last time she had done this was after they tied in the Pokemon League. His memories flooded back to him.

"You're going to have to toughen up to stay here Kaitlyn. It isn't easy living in this place." He said, as they entered the Pokemon Center.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Pokémon
    Spoiler:

Maya - "Mi" - The Demonic Sister

Seth instantly stands tall after being knocked down, assuming the short-pint would be at some incredible disadvantage against the heavy lug falling down at the sight. Oh Seth, you may have just crossed the line. As if some horror movie had jumped out of the screen, a red fire enveloped the young girl with a sizable mass, flames distorting at the tips into oblivion; the sight hard to belive was taking place right in front of a small crowd - members of the general public ran freely without care of direction to be rid of their nightmares as the young girl - no, monster - began to glow a blood red in her eyes. With careful footwork, as if some intense spring had popped, the streams of fire were left behind, leaving just a blur of a line to follow after the speeding boy with much haste, blocking his path truelly from all safety. With a quick flash, she was running beside him as he attempted to flee. She was in for a little competition... With yet another red flash, a dark figure emerged from her pokéball, and began to run aside Maya. Arcanine, shadow Arcanine, ran beside Maya darting with intense speed, the flames similar to those Maya beholds around her. What will you do now Seth Zypher. What will you do now.

Years
  • SETH ZYPHER
    TEAM: Charmeleon, Mawile, Nidoking, Aggron, Zangoose, Gengar

Holding his position as many of the other pedestrians ran in horror, as the young girl rose to her feet wrapped in a wide flame. Obviously Seth lept back to avoid being licked by the fire, but his smile didn't disappear. 'Well there's something you definitely don't see everyday.' "You gotta be kidding?! Even after all my generosity of lending my assistance. You know that offer doesn't come by often?" He spoke out loud, yet now, more to himself. Noticing her eyes molding into a deep red Seth suddenly felt his heart slam hard against his chest, and his head burn, as if a powerful repressed memory attempted to break free. Charmeleon looked up at his Trainer questionably, worriedly.

Seth's little episode was dramatically shorter than that of the nameless girl's, being his had ended almost immediately. Without being informed a large orange dog Pokemon erupted out onto the scene to be standing next to the girl, who prevented any path of 'escape.' Charmeleon instinctively took his place between the girl and her Arcanine, and his own Trainer looking back suspiciously. How stubborn was Seth truly? Charmeleon knew the answer, and wasn't happy about it. Seth's eyes flickering their lime green, only this time they held. Seth could see it. A Shadow Pokemon.

However soon after analyzing the Pokemon, that towered menacingly next to it's 'Trainer' Seth's smile finally wavered. His eyes widened with disbelief. "I-it's not possible...It's her..." He muttered softly under his breath. It wasn't the Pokemon he was intent on, but the girl herself. How could she have the same aura presented by a Shadow Pokemon? The same as himself? Seth couldn't help his smile to return, even if it was only slightly.

Casting his left hand off to the side a Pokeball spontaneously appeared in his grasp. With the Police and Magma Members obviously gone Seth did see a shadowy figure on a nearby roof. Among the only onlooker excluding those from the Cafe. Locking his still shimmering eyes to the dark heartless ones of Arcanine. Seth spoke, but not verbally, yet directly into the Pokemon's mind. 'Just a test...but that little girl can probably hear this too, right?' He instigated a mental conversation, still holding the ball in his hand. Charmeleon firmly in place.

Last edited:

KarmaOver9000

That One Guy
    Years
  • Name: Dyre Parker
    Pokemon: Aryth

The sun slowly moved over the horizon as Dyre was about 20 meters from the bar. He left after seeing Seth and his half-pint buddy leave.
    That was enough action for him today. Aryth looked over her shoulder and stopped. Dyre walked a few more feet before looking back "Hey Aryth, you alright there?" Aryth kept her eye fixed on the bar and saw flame burst from behind it "Oh no..." Dyre turned around immediately "What the F*** is that!"

His gut had a feeling this had something to do with Seth and that other kid. "Ergh...I have a bad feeling about this..." Aryth gasped "We need to go back!"
    Dyre looked at her "What, are you crazy? We could get hurt, we don't even know where that fire is coming from!"

Aryth turned around "It could be important! We have to go back...".
    He looked at the fear in her one eye, which was pretty hard to see behind the mask. "Alright, lets get moving." He started running back to the bar Aryth tagging along

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Kaitlyn Bell:

Kaitlyn was led to what she figured was Dalex's room. The Butterfree feeling came back to her stomach and she hoped this was really Dalex. She figured if he wasn't it, that he would take her else where other than the Pokemon Center. They entered one of the rooms. It was a bit run downed, but was still pretty nice with two beds, a half kitchen and a TV. Dalex stepped to the side to let her enter ahead of him and then closed the door. Kaitlyn still had that worry in the pit of her stomach. She took a seat on one of the beds.

"Make yourself had home. I know you still don't trust me, but what I am about to tell you, was only known between us for the longest time. Please brace yourself." Dalex said as he went to get some water for the both of them.

Kaitlyn waited for him to get back with a water and he set it down for her. Kaitlyn looked at the water and recoiled a little. She was really thirsty, but she still didn't trust him. Not yet.

"Good, you're already learning, but as I said, I am Dalex." Dalex confirmed, as he opened her water and took a drink of it. He then put it back in front of her.

"I really want to believe it is you Dalex, but we haven't seen one another in like six years and you seemed to have changed. I really do want to think you are Dalex." Kaitlyn explained. She then took a drink of the water.

"Then let me say this. Before we knew one another, we were pushed around by the rich. We were always picked on for not having rich families. Our parents had to catch our own pokemon so we could travel like everyone else. Am I right? We had a secrete phrase to let one another know it was us when we hang out. We abbreviated it NSBU. 'No Secretes Between Us'." Dalex finished.

Kaitlyn's mind raced as he talked and when he said the phrase, buckets of tears started. She jumped off the bed and into Dalex's arms, knocking him to the ground.

"Oh Dalex I knew it was you! I have missed you so much!" Kaitlyn sobbed.

Dalex Brooks:

Dalex lost his breath with the sudden impact of his female friend. He was caught completely off hard when the hot headed red head plowed into him and knocked him to the ground.

Oh joy... now that she knows it is me, she is probably going to be a bit more stubborn now. Dalex thought, trying to catch his breath.

"Yes it is me. NSBU. No Secretes Between Us." Dalex said, as he raised with slowly, trying not to disturb the sobbing red head.

"But, there is something I have to tell you before we start going any further in helping you know what to do around Orre and how to stay safe." Dalex announced.

He watch Kaitlyn lift her head. "Oh please tell me you have kids and a wife!" Kaitlyn exclaimed.

Dalex blushed, "Um no... but why do you c... never mind. Kaitlyn, listen to me. I am a thieve her in Orre. I rob people and kill people."

"W-why?" Kaitlyn asked.

"It is hard to explain. Follow me one last time, and it will explain everything." Dalex said, standing up and then helping Kaitlyn up.

Dalex led Kaitlyn out of the Pokemon Center and down the streets. After a few minutes of walking, he went down a ally way and then into a door. He had Kaitlyn's hand in his as he pulled her along slightly. They entered a building and inside, hundreds of pokemon and people were huddled together. They were all living on the streets and someone had brought them all her as a Homeless Shelter.

"Look at them. All of them have been treated badly and thrown out on the streets. I can't do anything else with my life until all of this is stopped. I am a thieve. I steal from the rich and give to the poor. The people who need it. People consider me a villain, but others consider me a hero. These people need my, our help. I am the leader of a group that will steal and kill if necessary to help these people. These people are like us. I am the leader of the team known simply as NSBU." Dalex finished.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Prepare your buts for a super cool plot twisting post!

Maya & Seth - Dance Of The Shadows.

Some horrible distortion led to Seth beholding similar powers to the ones Maya had, unbelievable to her mind and sould for the same power that stood before her were very much hers, such beautiful flames burst from every direction, sending a wave of heats across each other skin. Like the old saying goes, fight fire with fire.

With swift movements Maya seems to be able to redirect her position to the rooftop of the building so quickly that it seems like she was already standing on such a plinth; not exactly a shadow power known to the eyes, yet her other half of powers seemed to recreate the side effects of her shadow pokémon. Arcanine let out a mighty roar as it brashly charged towards Seth with such speed, Maya not caring much for a fight as the grins maliciously at the fight below. Truth to be told she had never expected a fair fight so quickly, she had expected he would fight as though he were such a commoner then take her down the next time when she under-estimates her. Such a rash one, not thinking before doing.

A smug look on Seth's face soon morphed into a dark, crooked, toothy smile. Taking a slow step forward, his body suddenly vanished and appeared a few meters from his past position. Tilting his body to the left he again vanished reappearing to the right of Arcanine. He looked into the Pokemon's eyes, as his own flashed a glint of red. Releasing the Pokemon in the ball that he held, an Alakazam appeared on the now official battle field.

The instant after, before Arcanine could react Seth was gone again this time appearing on the same roof as Maya. Standing directly behind her he let the dark flames lick his body. Towering over the girl he looked over to the roof across the street to the figure he noticed before, however it was gone. Damn him...he'll ruin everything!" Seth monologued, before putting his attention back onto the little girl. Maya immediately turned with prediction in her mind, slicing backwards with a sharp claw as she rotated clockwise in an attempt to slash at Seth's face, immediately failing to notice that Seth was slightly taller than the young girl, yet still it could damage the body with such force. The claw was infused with a spiralling dark energy that she could not recognise herself for it seemed to leech up her arm as if it was one big mechanism with gaping black metals strands, intriguingly similar to the snagger resting of Seth's arm in the mean time.

Taking the hit across the stomach, Seth looked down to his wound. There was no blood as the fire surrounding the girl's claws instantly sealed the scratch marks. Placing his machine encased hand over the girl's head. Seth lifted her off her feet to be at eye level with his own. Again a red shimmer flickered through his iris. You really don't stand a chance here...Maya." Seth squeezed his hand tightly on the dangling girl's skull, her face still grinning, before driving his other flame enveloped fist into her gut. It hurt, yeah, but not much, as if had defied the laws of physics and just went through her body like some ghostly figure. "That's right. I know who...or should I say, what you are." He informed bringing his free hand to his nose, as if out of habit, as his claw marks already started to heal over. "Smart technique," she said smugly as if being hit didn't even effect the girl.

Alakazam acted on it's own accord using it's powerful psychic ability to do nothing more than keep the giant fire dog, from intervening with it's malicious wild charge attacks, often glancing up towards the rooftops to check to make sure Maya was doing fine. Using it's Teleport move, Alakazam was more or less, simply acting as a distraction. Arcanine let out a huff as if fed up, but he too was probably being more of a distraction, understanding that Maya was reluctant to kill thus far.

"Kick!" She said quickly after a moment of silence, and as doing so she pounced off, releasing herself from Seth's grip, vanishing suddenly with much precision into the void, reappearing on the next rooftop and landing gracefully on her tip-toes, bowing with a formal look on her face. "Gosh how slow, I mean I can quite clearly tell that your mind and body aren't quite connected at the moment, your soul is split in two, one half Seth, that is your body, and the other half. Well I'm not quite sure, but it has such a mysterious colour. I wonder if you know what it is Mr.Mind?"

Watching the girl pull yet another disappearing act to the safety of a similar roof Seth showed no signs of surprise, neither did he have a counterfeit to respond with, to her actions. "So your quite perceptive, regardless of age. I'm actually quite impressed." Seth spoke with little emotion to back up his statement. "I'll have you know technically if you were a mathematician I'd be like, 100, because you got to add everything up, and that's like, I don't know, sixteen 8's!" She bellowed a little melancholy, obviously he wouldn't understand - wait. That can't be right.....

"SIXTEEN EIGHTS ISN'T ONE HUNDRED DAMN YOU!"

She sunk, her heart dropped as she realised her mistake she had made in her maths skill, if there was any maths skill there anyway. "This is your fault," she mumbled, still looking down disappointed, but pointing her index finger at Seth before it dropped miserably. The flames begin to die down, her anger now released. Seth held his position as she suddenly became severely less threatening. His crooked smile not wavering in the slightest, as he cast his eyes down for a moment. Shrugging his shoulder with his hands off to the side.

"Now is not the time for remorse lil me!" She spoke to herself albeit hyper, her stance now upright, her fist clenched and a cheeky grin in her face."I'm going back to school!" She look around, remembering her situation. "Erm, after this of course, eh-he." Her Arcanine turned pure once again too, running backwards to escape the Alakazam's attacks, throwing flamethrowers now and then to try and hold him back. Taking notice of Arcanine's situation as well, the two were obviously connected, and with Maya seemingly in check. Arcanine wouldn't prove much match against the Shadow Pokemon. "So your power is driven by rage is it? I've always found that a fascinating emotion." Seth said with a laugh. "And it would seem your all mellowed out now...Disappointing really.""Actually, I believe it's also powered by hunger, but you wouldn't understand that emotion," she said still smiling, as if she thought she was being smug with it. Obviously this wasn't true but she usually got angry when she was hungry so in a sense it was. "And I'm not... Mellowed, I just have a new goal in mind, obviously after I defeat the Colosseum and then I get a job, I thought of that first so that goes first. What do you plan to do now?" Seth wavered in place until he was seemingly vibrating each molecule in his body before imitating Maya's previous ability of teleportation to be standing only a couple paces from the girl. She noticed this immediately, yet didn't move. "Suppose the easiest thing to do would be to kill you here and now-" "But you can't be bothered too, because there's no fun in it; all super crazy evil villains work the same way." "Again you managed to baffle me with your intuition regarding others, heheh...I'm just surprised that you haven't figured it out yet... Guess there's no real point in hiding it... right, Seth?" Maya looked around curiously, yet to no avail.

On a roof across the way from the two stood a familiar looking figure. A stunningly white haired individual wrapped in a tattered cloak, had been observing the two from the beginning, even while they were in the café. "Oh I get it now." She said a little melancholy, "that's why your aura was unique, a split half, or an imbalanced yin yang. You aren't Seth at all, you're just like me. An outcast of Gehenna." Her face sunk, just knowing there were possibly more people exactly like this out there, trying to cause mischief and havoc upon the human world. "In other words, you're a coward working with an evil demon right Seth?" Her face still low, all that was heard was a distant mumble.The newcomer, revealed as the real Seth had a smug look on his face, his original unmistakeable one. A look of pure arrogance. "You think you know me? Not in the slightest...I'm merely here to make sure abominations like you two go back to where you belong. And unlike the imposter here, I don't hold back over petty morals." From under his torn brown wrappings a silver blade was soon visible extended out from his Snag Machine. "Sure I may not have unworldly powers such as yours, but I highly doubt that will be needed. Seeing as, you" He indicated towards Maya with the tip of his blade. "Seems to be all washed up already...and you...Pandora...if I'm not mistaken are far from your full power. Being you never got the chance to put your useless ideals into fruition." Seth finished his statement, calmly.

"Shut up Seth, you know nothing of ideals." A voice calls from behind. It's a low ever so familar voice, not croaking or old or tattered, an ordinary voice. "What have you become too." Maya's face turns from sadness to unexpected glee, hope fills her. "Yuki?" She calls out. A figure emerges from the darkness, dressed in a black coat, carrying a short blade of a purple colour, his long ginger hair flowing as though it were the wind itself.

"Hey little sis, long time no see, eh?" He says, grinning a little at the sight of his sister. She runs up, avoiding Seth as he stands probably still trying to understand what's going on. She leaps into his arms, although is quickly dropped after hugs. "Well, why are you trying to kill her her. Even if you did you know there'd be no point right? Her demon skill is far too high, she'd simply just replay events from the beginning, however there would most definitely be a different outcome. Think of it this way, you kill her, the tables turn, time replays, this time you die she lives. Think about your decision carefully, Seth."

"Ahahaha, well well...it's certainly been awhile, Yuki. You've changed quite a bit yourself I see... The oh so mighty demon slayer here for the aid of two of the most dangerous of which. - "SHE'S MY SISTER!" He shouts, "she isn't dangerous unless she's erm, hungry..." Seth rose a brow, again with the hunger, were her emotions truly that easy to sway. His smug look remained as he looked back over to his imposter. "And what of him? If memory serves he was going to use your sister to end the existence of this world...and what was it? Oh yeah, take over yours!" "Yeah selfish, right?" "I'm sure we've got plenty of catching up to do, but for now I suppose I'll spare your precious demon sister, if you stay out of my way while I kill this bastard." "What's the point of killing him. I don't remember him at all, yet you say he is a demon. Maybe he is a demon who am I to judge, but killing a human or a demon is not permitted unless authorised by the high council of the exorcist group. Only certified exorcists can kill demons you see, and if you try, you'll probably wind up dead over there somewhere." His face is serious, no emotions can retell what he is thinking, yet he genuinely felt concern and responsibility for these lives. "You know what I do remember though Seth, we never got to have our battle at the Colosseum..."

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    Maya Aldaine, Pyrite Town— Graceful Fighting
    "Whatcha' doing out here pretty little lady?" A rather brutish man spoke, his tone hoarse. "These streets ain't for little princesses ya' know." The man looked rather menacing. Tattered clothes, broad shoulders and a blatantly smug expression, Maya lit with ire; who the hell did he think he was? "Excuse me?" She asked indignantly. Her arms aggravatingly crossed, she eyed the man with contempt, "I ain't no princess." The man simply laughed. "Look at the lil' pipsqueak tryin' ta' defend herself. You city rats should crawl back to your holes; this place ain't for cowards."

Maya had enough. ".. Cowards.. you say, huh?" Well.. we'll see about that.. " Her fists tightly balled, a solitary punch glanced the man, much to his utter surprise. She smiled slyly, "Well.. what're you going to do, big boy? Scared that you'll lose to a little princess?"

"Why you little brat! You'll pay for this!" The man lunged forward, but Maya quickly sidestepped. Smirking rather confidently, she murmured, "Let's dance."

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Dalex Brooks and Kaitlyn Bell:

The snow well in Dendemille Town as the sunrise beamed into Dalex's room. He flinched at the sudden light, but then his eyes shot open as he realized it was Christmas Day. He threw on his robe and his slippers that covered his whole feet and then ran out of his room. He saw the smallish tree with few lights. His family did this every year because that is all they really could afford. They were farmers who didn't make much money. Underneath the tree there was six presents for him. The rest were for his parents in other family members. His parents worked constantly every year around this time of the year to be able to buy stuff for Christmas. Soon his parents joined him as they waited.

"Merry Christmas baby." Dalex's mother announced.

"Yeah, Merry Christmas son." His father added.

"Merry Christmas to both of you!" Dalex announced happily as he was grabbing items.

As he opened them, he noticed most were new clothing, as he needed them. He also got a new backpack which matched the clothing. He was happy, so happy. Most kids, his age would be angry because they got nothing, but clothing.

"Thank you Mom and Dad! They are all great!" Dalex exclaimed.

"Oh what's this? It seems some one left some additional gifts." He father said as he reached behind the small tree and picked up a stocking full of items and three other gifts.

Dalex looked in his stocking first, he pulled out some candy and a pair of fingerless sport gloves. At the very bottom were pokeballs. He knew they were empty, but he was so happy. He then opened up the gift that was biggest. In it was a bunch of stuff a trainer used, fishing poles, a region map, a card that said it was good for a free bike, and many other things. He then opened the medium one which contained basic materials for a sword such as a hilt and instructions about how to make one. It also contained a mold with the shape of a large sword where you poured the liquid hot metal in. Dalex realized that the hilt was actually something he thought a girl would use. He then opened up the final, small box. First it had a note on top that he read.

Dear Dalex,
    Your parents asked me to get a few things get a few things for your pokemon journey you would be starting very soon. So I visited the wilds and caught you a pokemon I thought would be suitable for you. Use it with great care and do what is right. Also, sorry about the sword, it seems I..... gave you the wrong one. Someone you will meet will have it I promise. This package also contains a Pokedex to store all your needs of pokemon. It will come and handy. Hohoho and have a Merry Christmas!

He put the note. He removed the cushion gently. He first found the Pokedex in which surprising matched his clothing. His parents must have asked Santa about it. And then he found the pokeball. He clicked the button and the ball grew in his hand. He then opened them threw slightly in the air and a pokemon formed in front of him.

'Froakie!' The pokemon announced as he jumped into Dalex's arms.

This day is what started everything. Little did he know that the girl with his sword would soon appear. He had no idea that she had gotten the same exact presents, almost, just color differences and of course girl clothing. He had no idea that it was also the girl he developed a crush on when they were going to school together.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    Maya Aldaine, Pyrite Town— Unexpected Kindness
    Face throbbing, arms bruised, pride torn asunder, the beast- like man stammered a plea, "Please.. stop.. I beg of you.. I apologize.. for my actions.. I should've never.. belittled you like I had.."

Maya, though stern- faced and still quite angered, felt her tensed face steadily soften at the man's abrupt display of sincerity. Contently flouncing her auburn hair, she spoke. "It's all right. I think that.. I may have went a tad bit overboard with your punishment." The man laughed, righting himself. "A tad bit? I think otherwise.. " He joked, albeit with a subtle hint of dismay.

"Well.. you deserved it anyway, ya' jerk!" Maya retorted, her tone frisk and light- hearted. "Say.. ?"

"Say.. what?" The man asked interestedly.

"You don't seem to be a bad person.. so.. Why did you—?"

The sinewy man interrupted, "Well.. That's.. a long story." Maya chimed in, "Mind if you tell me?" He shook his head, "I'm sorry.. but, I can't.."

Maya smiled ingratiatingly, "No, it's alright. I didn't mean to meddle in your personal affairs. But.. at least tell me your name?"

"Emerson All— no, Emerson Radcliffe." He answered. Maya nodded politely, "Ah. I see. It's nice to meet you, Emerson. The name's Maya. Maya Aldaine."

"Well.. Um.. Mind if I tend to your wounds.. ? I really didn't plan on hurting you as much as I had." She joked. "You just.. really got on my nerves!" Emerson laughed heartily, "All right.. All right.. Pipe down a bit.. "

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Dalex Brooks and Kaitlyn Bell:

About 3 weeks after Dalex recieved Froakie and his sword, Dalex walked through the streets of Dendemille Town, the snow was still covering the streets and stairs. Dalex walked up the bricked stairs and to the bridge where he crossed and went to the north. His Froakie was on his head as he heard a cry.

"Stop! Give me my little Fennekin back!!"
    "Yours? You probably stole it from a trainer when they weren't looking peasant."
    "No! I got her for Christmas! Let her go!"
    "Why should a poor farmer have a pokemon!? Only the rich should have pokemon."

Dalex watched from a distance, but when he saw it was Kaitlyn. He had to walk over. He saw Kaitlyn on her knees crying and one of the people who were talking held a struggling Fennekin by the tail. They were probably a year or to older than Kaitlyn and himself.

"Let the pokemon go!" Dalex commanded.

The two boys who were bullying Kaitlyn turned.

"What's this? Another peasant with a pokemon. Did you steal yours as well?" One accused.

"No, Santa got me this pokemon." Dalex said.

"Meh, I guess everyone one gets pokemon now a days." The one with the Fennekin threw the pokemon back to its owner.

"You probably got your parents to buy yours. You both are probably so spoiled that you have no idea what adventuring even is. You have had everything given to you on a silver platter. You don't work for anything." Dalex spat.

"What was that peasant?" One questioned with anger.

Dalex said nothing.

"Oh what's this? All bark and no bite? I guess you wouldn't mind if I take your pokemon then." One said who was reaching for the Froakie on Dalex's head, but Dalex didn't let him get any further.

Dalex grabbed the boy's arm and sent him down to the ground. The other one ran at him, but Dalex side stebbed and tripped the boy who was sent tumbling to the ground.

"Use water pulse Froakie!" Dalex commanded.

Froakie listened and jumped in the air and sent a water pulse at the two boys who then started to cry.

"You will pay peasant!" One cried.

"Unlikely! I will raise through the ranks and take on all the nobles in Kalos! I will become the richest man, but I will not be greedy. I will spread my wealth around and make all of you look bad. Just wait for that day, I will become the Grand Duke and Champion of the Kalos Region!" Dalex called after them has they ran back toward town.

Dalex walked over to Kaitlyn and offered his hand to her and she took it.

"Thank you Dalex." Kaitlyn thanked.

"No problem Kait. Are you and Fennekin ok?" Dalex asked.

"Yeah now that they are gone. I was looking for a person with a sword hilt. I got a letter saying that Santa had mixed them up." Kaitlyn said.

"I got the same note!" Dalex said.

Both of them started to laugh as they ran back to town with their pokemon. They met at the pokemon center and exchanged hilts and then put them together. They then agreed to travel with one another and there for started one of the greatest friendships in Kalos history.

Back