• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Shadows of Orre (M) OOC + SU

Years
@hereto: Ah-hahaha, loving the DBZ Reference in you new Bios Name, can't wait to see the similarities or differences you'll be bringing between Kal and Rider.

Years
@Pizzaz007: I can probably fit 1-3 more people in..depending on when the IC gets accepted.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Anyone happen to know how people make the fancy RP boxes.

How it shows a pretty good photo and gives the place and name and stuff. And it has a box around it.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
haha Iceman I have a secret one nah not really DarkMoonPhase let me use his which I shall be using. I don't know how to make them unfortunately.

I won't actually be planning on mentioning Yuki too much, and I don't want Seth to realize that this Maya is Yuki's sister at all. :)

We have plenty of spaces hopefully, however I'd be capping it off at 10 if I were you Sheraku. max hasn't responded yet...

YourMindOnACID

Mustaine for prez \m/
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 26, 2014
Hey man, you mind add a bit of info to my character? I just thought of having the 'locking' mechanisms on all except one of Brian's Pokeballs be disabled, so most of them can come out to chill as they please.

Years
@ACID/Crimson: Indeed I agree, RP hasn't started yet, if you want to add to your character feel free, just inform of your plan before hand like you have.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
How many people do we have then? Iceman Daisuke, me you, + YourmindonAcid and one reservation? thats 5 plus one reservation and hopefully a response from Maxew555.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Heretostay has a character in the world I think, but hasn't fully finished the new SU and Pizzaz has a reserved spot at the moment, but I haven't seen him return yet.

We don't need a ton of people. To be honest, I think 10 is a little too many, but the more the better. I just hope everyone sticks around this time.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Did I not mention him, haha sorry my mind was telling me there were 5 people, okay then if them two finish there SU's I'm sure we will have a decent bunch :) That makes 8 if Maxew responds and heretostay and Pizzaz finish there SU's asap

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Hurrah! More people!

Well, in any case, I've revised Maya's Pokemon team a tad bit, and here, have another SU (though unfinished, but eh? Haha.)

Edit. Well, it's finished now! :)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Pokémon
Spoiler:

Maya - "Mi" - The Demonic Sister

What do you think guys!?

I plan to use this for the actual rp, all credit for it goes to DarkMoonPhase (he/she let me use it so I'm everly grateful :P ) I wanted to keep track of my character in such a way that I thought, what if we all did something similar, showing our pokémon and location within spoilers at the top just so we know what people are doing when, thus not breaking any chains and spoiling the rp! (Coz often people don't realize a character was talking to them or interacting and might be waiting for someone elses reaction which could make them just stop talking altogether and thus the amount of people active in the rp drops and then the others fine it awkward how they are the only ones posting and kaboom splat rp is dead.​

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I was planning to keep track of my progress as well, but I will probably just list everything first like many people do, instead of the boxes.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I was just showing off their, obviously you don't need fancy boxes, but I think it would be best if we kept track of our pokémon moves and location coz these are things everyone forgets.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I was just showing off their, obviously you don't need fancy boxes, but I think it would be best if we kept track of our pokémon moves and location coz these are things everyone forgets.

Yeah, I had a document saved on my computer last time to keep track of things. Even then I forgot a lot of stuff lol. Mainly the moves.

YourMindOnACID

Mustaine for prez \m/
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 26, 2014
Makes sense. I'm prone to forgetting stuff like that.

Finally updated my profile. Added a bit of information, plus a sprite and about a paragraph of bio for each of Brian's Pokemon. I put it in a spoiler box, so no one has to read it if they don't want, hahah.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hey guys, I am going to be pretty busy the next few day. So I may not be able to get a post up right away if the IC thread gets accepted anytime soon. I already have everything in my head at what I want the first post to be, at least for Dalex. Just wanted to let you know. And if I am not mistaken, Sheraku, aren't you going to be away for a few days soon? I remember you saying something about it back in September, but I couldn't remember if it was the end of November.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
That's fine I guess, a few days is nothing :) Other than that I think we have our general direction and our characters sorted for this trip. (By the way, hehe, but when I begin posting make sure you read the titles for my posts :P ) hurry uppp I wanna gooo.

Years
@Iceman: Nah, I was supposed to go to Denver on the 15th, but that got cancelled by my GF's Dad. She was still able to go, but you know how it is (Sad Face.)

--The IC is up, and given the lack of Iceman, I'm not sure if we're going to wait up for him, or keep the starting posts pretty slow. I'd feel bad, being he missed the beginning of the last RP as well.--

**Also I'm in the process of Editing my SU, so that it shows my character's Pokemon Gender/Moves/Ect.

Back