• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shakers Pizza!

Years
    Ewwww, that is sick and wrong on sooo many levels....and you mean, "clean out the order," right? How are these people still in business?!

If I found a tiny little hair in my food, heck, I'd still eat the food. But if I found a frikin' WAD of hair...BLEAAACH. DDx (no, not that stuff from the laundry...) I'd freak and call the manager...or at least for the wacko cook/cooks who made it. xP
    No she means "clean out the oven".

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    I once made myself a ham and cheese toastie on the grill...and discovered a fly in it. Which was bitten in half. Cue me actually vomiting, eugh. I've not used the Breville again since then :|

But yeah, if I ever discovered something disgusting in my fast food then I would go back and complain. I wouldn't be nasty or anything though, because doubtless it wasn't the poor person on the front desk who put it in your food.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    After the initial reaction of BLLAAARRGHH as I discovered it, we'd probably just take it back and ask for a refund.

Would you guys sue/press charges?

Sue? Haha, no-one in England sues. I never understood why people get sued for literally anything in America.

MagitekElite

FFFFUUUUU
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    I once drank some of my Iced Coffee, put a spider in it, and returned it. I get a free one and my money back. Day well spent? I think so.
    I'm surprised there are so many people that do this :C
    Oh well, better you plant it then them lol

Back