• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Share some interesting facts about yourself

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    • I've never smoked or drank, despite being of legal age for years
    • My puppo is my absolute best friend and my life revolves around him
    • I'm a barista who doesn't enjoy coffee
    • I'm an insomniac who takes ambien from time to time to help with sleep, and it makes me super loopy
    • I've been a huge nerd since I was old enough to hold a Sega Genesis controller
    • I got Pokemon Blue the day it came out! I couldn't read very well at the time, which lead to crazy shenanigans, like starting over with Bulbasaur because I thought the first gatekeeper leading up to the Indigo Plateau was asking for a Bulbasaur and not a Boulderbadge. (I also didn't learn how to catch other Pokemon until after Erica)
    • I've developed a fondness for the horror genre in games and movies as it helped me with my anxiety and depression
    • Speaking of, I've completely overcome the depression after having it for 13 or so years, and the anxiety is almost completely gone!
    • I'm a huge introvert but honestly in person, you wouldn't ever be able to tell. IRL I'm sociable and outgoing, but trust me, I'm in total agony unless you're a close friend.
    • I beat Dark Souls 2 without resting at a bonfire or dying
    • I'm grasping at straws here for more remotely interesting things to say about myself so I'll conclude with this - a shock to literally everyone: I'm a nerd.

Years
  • ○ i take following the rules very seriously and am always extremely well-behaved. i'm almost always thirty, sometimes forty minutes early to work and would rather that than be five minutes late
    ○ i get nervous and anxious real easily...=(
    ○ my first dream when i was young was to be an author! too bad that never worked out
    ○ like hyzenthlay, i also blush very easily, in part due to being naturally anxious and also because of rosacea
    ○ my family isn't very physically or verbally affectionate so i'm not used to saying 'i love you' or hugging people. thus, it makes me a little shy to hug friends
    ○ i've only drank liquor twice, both in tiny tiny amounts, despite being 27
    ○ i can't stand obnoxious loud noises...they stress me out. this is why i don't like being around crying babies and would rather just admire them from photos
    ○ i could live off pasta and sushi for my entire life

Last edited:
    Back