• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaun of the Dead or Hot Fuzz?

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
    Which of these two deliciously awesome films do you like more, and why?

For me, Hot Fuzz. I love the action in it, the comedy is gold, it blends together nicely. That and I'm not all that big a fan of Zombies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    xD; I'm exactly the opposite.

I LOVE Shaun of the Dead, mainly because I'm crazy about zombies (I even own the Zombie Survival Guide >>;). Hot Fuzz was good, but I felt like some moments were forced.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2008
    i liked hot fuzz more, but shaun of the dead was amazing to
    simons just an awesome actor!

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    Honestly I liked Hot Fuzz more because the action scene (the last 20 minutes or so) was just so over the top, like the old-lady duel-wielding on a bicycle. But I love Shaun of the Dead because of the scene where they choreographed killing zombies to the Queen song "Don't Stop Us Now."

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
    Honestly I liked Hot Fuzz more because the action scene (the last 20 minutes or so) was just so over the top, like the old-lady duel-wielding on a bicycle. But I love Shaun of the Dead because of the scene where they choreographed killing zombies to the Queen song "Don't Stop Us Now."

Exactly, that final fight scene was absolutely epic and awesome, despite it being so ridiculous. Loads of "everyday" old people packing heat.

Lackey

Hi y'alls!
    Years
    My choice is definitely Shaun of the Dead. I love zombies, so cute and cuddly! And I love movies about them, especially funny ones. That scene where they go around pretending to be zombies was great.

I also have that book Trainer Kat mentioned.

Last edited:

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    I love zombies, so cute and cuddly!
    Uhhh... that doesn't sound right...

for me, definitely Shaun of the date!! Why? one word... Zombies! and comedy... wait... make that two words then... its a perfect combo...

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    I really liked both. But I don't remember a whole lot from both movies... I remember Hot Fuzz a little better than Shaun of the Dead though, since I saw that more recently...

So yep. That's what my vote goes to. Hot Fuzz. Cause I remember it a little better. 'Twas funny.

Years
    I loved them both, British comedy is by far the best. To be honest with you they are both completely different movies, hard to compare. y'know. Ones a horror/comedy and the other is an action/comedy. I can't compare them really, I love them both ^_^

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
    Hot Fuzz, I You just can't beat Action comedy, but Horror comedy comes close. Hot Fuzz had a lot of gruesome parts but they were still funny, and that's what i liked about it and It actually thrilled me..if that makes sense.

Back