• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Shauna, Tierno and Trevor

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.
Years
  • XY obviously from the beginning of the game was clearly so revolutionary in design and unique...but then nothing else followe. "Hahaha that fat guy dances. That nerd guy counts pokemon sightings. She wants to kick your ass. She likes you."

That's literally it lmao.

K1K1-333

VIRTUAL ENTITY ✧
    Years
  • my opinion: they were fine, but don't stick out. i don't think any of them were like... offensive? they worked as characters i guess? i almost feel like the game could have worked a lot better if it was just shauna and calem/serena, since iirc tierno and trevor didn't do anything of significance? i didn't get emotionally attached to either of them. maybe if they had condensed the character amount, it would have felt more cohesive and they could have focused on less characters for better writing. of course, pokemon games are not known for their amazing stories or writing, but at least most other rivals we've had are memorable. if someone asked me what tierno and trevor's names were just from a picture, i'd probably forget.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Shauna is by far the best of the three, but even then she's still far from the best rival in the series imo. Would probably have liked her character more if it wasn't for the forced shipping between her and the player charater at the palace with the Furfrou. Don't really have anything to say about the other two.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    Out of these three, I remember what they look like and the balcony scene with Shauna and that's about it. I actually can't even remember which Pokemon they used, all I can remember is Tierno's Corphish for some reason. Speaking of Tierno, his whole personality was "I like to dance" and Trevor... what did Trevor do again? I can't remember a single line of his.
    I don't think they're bad or anything, but... they're just really forgettable characters.

Last edited:
    Back