• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shauna's Shuckle Shack

Will you betaking advantage of the giveaway?

• Definitely!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Probably Not- Already Have all these Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably Not- Not Interested in any of these Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably Not- Giveaway is to Much Hassle

• Probably Not- Other

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    "I wantz ur most rarest pokmonz In SHIney from"

Anyway,
    I'm interested in the spikey eared pichu. I can trade you a Japanese Igglybuff
    If that isn't asking too much.

Rando

Lives to Eat
    Years
  • Your shiny Dratini for maybe a shiny Magby and evolution items?

Also, can you please breed me a Pokemon for a shiny Staryu and other items in your "Wants" list?

Pokemon: Chikorita
    Nature: Bold
    Egg Moves: Leech Seed & Substitute
    Sex: Doesn't matter
    Providing Parents: Nope

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Your shiny Dratini for maybe a shiny Magby and evolution items?

Also, can you please breed me a Pokemon for a shiny Staryu and other items in your "Wants" list?

Pokemon: Chikorita
    Nature: Bold
    Egg Moves: Leech Seed & Substitute
    Sex: Doesn't matter
    Providing Parents: Nope

Sure can =) Shiny Dratini for Shiny Magby is fine, if you want to attach an evolution item go ahead. I can breed you Chikorita for just an item if you want so you don't have to part with your shiny staryu if you don't want too

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2010
    "*Crown beasts, VGC10 Eevee, VGC09 Milotic*
    Any shinies and events I don't have listed
    Power Anklet, Band, Lens, Weight
    Evolution Items (Protector, Electrivizer, Razor Claw, ect.)"

Take a look at my thread, I've all evolution and power items. I've VGC10 Eevee, VGC09 Milotic and some shinies. Go see them

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    "*Crown beasts, VGC10 Eevee, VGC09 Milotic*
    Any shinies and events I don't have listed
    Power Anklet, Band, Lens, Weight
    Evolution Items (Protector, Electrivizer, Razor Claw, ect.)"

Take a look at my thread, I've all evolution and power items. I've VGC10 Eevee, VGC09 Milotic and some shinies. Go see them

Is there something in particular you want from here?

Last edited:

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
  • mmm you said you want any berry you don't have... do you have petaya, liechi or rowap berry? I can give them to you...

Oh, and I love Shuckle too :D I had one at lvl 100 in crystal version and I'm training one right now in SS :)

Years
  • I'll give you my enigma stone Latias or Check My Thread for the:
    Lv. 1, UT ll Gentle ll Kike, 38705 ll 11/5/4/5/6/6 ll Splash the shiny feebas

P.S I also have a Shiny Bulbasaur lvl 1 and an Ev'd Shiny Glisor that I didn't add to my thread yet

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Your Shiny Latios, Latias and Shuckle, are they legit?

Indeed they are, I check all my pokes for legitimacy. The three in question I all received from reputable people here on PC. I've got my eye on your VGC Milotic and Eevee, and your movie 13 beasts. I'm lookking more at VGC milotic and eevee if you don't see anything else that you want.

Can i have 10jahre lugia u can choose 1 pokemon from my thread

10Jahre Latias [Hardy] (UT) I'm a lati@s collector =)

mmm you said you want any berry you don't have... do you have petaya, liechi or rowap berry? I can give them to you...

Oh, and I love Shuckle too I had one at lvl 100 in crystal version and I'm training one right now in SS

=D Shuckle is underestimated. he has crappy attack but you can use him as a staller, which I always find fun. Those Three berries I don't have, you can have a shiny for them if you would like.

I'll give you my enigma stone Latias or Check My Thread for the:
    Lv. 1, UT ll Gentle ll Kike, 38705 ll 11/5/4/5/6/6 ll Splash the shiny feebas

P.S I also have a Shiny Bulbasaur lvl 1 and an Ev'd Shiny Glisor that I didn't add to my thread yet

I'm all for that. =)

Shinyb-ball

COD MANIAC!!!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2010
    Hello, I have a shiny FLAWLESS legit checked perfect for your shop. I would like to see your shiny Flawless Poke and Shiny Wild Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Hello, I have a shiny FLAWLESS legit checked perfect for your shop. I would like to see your shiny Flawless Poke and Shiny Wild Pokemon

I don't check IVs. I don't understand them, and its too much hassle for something I don't care about, as I stated in my first post. All pokemon for trade are listed in the first post.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    That's great... would make for a good mascot lol. is there something you would like? I'm not a mind reader, lol.

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
  • I don't really want shinies... I'm a trainer, not a collector, so I don't mind catching them all...

Can you give me one of those leech seed & substitute chikorita? Bold nature and no pepperoni, please.
    Untouched, please... I want to EV train it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    I don't really want shinies... I'm a trainer, not a collector, so I don't mind catching them all...

Can you give me one of those leech seed & substitute chikorita? Bold nature and no pepperoni, please.
    Untouched, please... I want to EV train it

Sure. It might take me awhile since I now have two bold ones to breed,lol. Regular tomato sauce or extra spicy?

Back