• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaymin EX and Dialga & Palkia LEGEND

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2014
    Hello,

I want to make a deck with Dialga & Palkia LEGEND (using Time Control to put the next two cards of the opponent's deck in his prize cards), and using Shaymin EX (using Revenge Blast to attack 30 damage per prize cards taken by the opponent). I tried and I tried to make it, but I can't, I don't know how to make it. Can somebody help me?

Cordially,
    SuperSeady

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2014
    I know, but I'm only using Grass Type and Steel Type... I'm using Grass Type for Revenge Blast and Steel Type for Time Control. But I don't know if I put Klinklang to move Steel Energies or I put Bronzong (Legend Ceremony) and the other Bronzong to do a Combo (Time Control + N + Oracle Inflict).

TURDCANNON

Oh, hey.
    Years
    I've played around with this deck before. It's fun but too slow/bulky to be competitive, especially with DPL's lightning weakness. I think I had something like this:

2-2 DPL
    3 Shaymin EX
    2 Skarmory UD

2 Super Rod
    2 Energy Retrieval
    4 Professor Oak's New Theory
    3 Professor Juniper
    3 N*
    2 Random Reciever
    3 Legend Box
    4 Junk Arm
    2 Pokemon Catcher
    4 Dual Ball
    2 Level Ball
    3 Switch
    1 Max Potion

9 Metal
    2 Sp. Metal
    5 Grass
    *if you get a substantial amount of cards in their prizes this can be used to deck them out, which is kinda funny.

Something like that. I just typed that off the top of my head so it might be missing obvious stuff but it's a start.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2014
    Time Control: 2 Metal and 1 Colorless. I lose all my Metal Energy attached to it, Rescue Energy can be useful, I don't want to lose 3 Metal Energy. When I do Time Control, I lose Metal Energy and Special Metal Energy?

Back