• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shedinja's little secrets

Years
    with the move: mimic, shedinja can do alot with its ability: but it must be a 2vs2 battle

Shdeinja: mimic, return, swords dance, protect
    smeargle:conversion, spore

first have smeargle use spore, on the opponent that u think will attack shedinja, while shedinja uses protect.
    next turn: smeargle uses conversion and becomes a grass type, shedinja uses mimic.
    next turn: shedinja uses conversion, and it is now a normal type pokemon with swords dance, return, protect, and conversion. after it is a normal type, it STILL HAS WONDER GUARD. so the only type that can hurt it at all is fighting.

the other possiblity is: smeargle: assist, transform
    shedinja: mimic, protect, anything, anything.

first have smeargle uses assist, then shedinja uses mimic. After this happens, shedinja knows assist and it can assist a transform.

Next turn: shedinja uses assist and activates transform: *although the pokemon shedinja transforms into is a random choice of the other 3 on the field, it does transform, and due to shedinja never loosing its ability, it turns into that pokemon and retains its Wonder Guard ability. *but also still has 1 life*
    I already tried using a transform to trnasform into shedinja, but the pokemon who uses it still has its original ability and life, only gaining shedinja's stats,buffs, and moves.

I already tried mimicing transform but that doesnt work, you cannot mimic or assist sketch, you cannot use role play, or skill swap on shedinja, and shedinja cannot use skill swap *it doesnt learn it naturally anyways but i used mimic on skill swap and tried having shedinja use skill swap, but it didnt work*. Shedinja can, however, mimic a role play, and use role play without it failing, but it will die if it does.

MeLoVeGhOsTs

GaSConeer
    Years
    Nice work. I aggree with MM2000. But a Lum berry or a Status infliction(burn or Poison)could destroy your whole plan. It is fun, good thought-out, but risky.

Years
    i know, i jsut didnt want 2 list all the items and other pokemon, b/c i just wanted 2 get the point across. but ty for your thoughts and compliments, it makes me feell good! =)

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2005
    lol it wont work. you do realize it's shedinja you're talking about and it goes down to spikes and sandstream which just happen to be the most common elements in the metagame.

Years
    also, i send out shedinja first so they must roar or ww me out. plus i made the entire team so it flows better. i wouldnt mind showing u in a 2v2 battle =). =|)

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2005
    kirby00 said:
    also, i send out shedinja first so they must roar or ww me out. plus i made the entire team so it flows better. i wouldnt mind showing u in a 2v2 battle =). =|)
    i'm horrible at 2vs2

if you send sheddy first, this'll what happen:

shedinja used whatever
    skarmory used flying attack

OR

shedinja used whatever
    skarmory used spikes

and that's goodbye right there unless you have a spinner. and even if you do sheddy sucks

skar and boah are in most people's competitive teams now =/

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    kirby00 said:

When you showed me, on a team I made in less than 2 minutes
    you lost 3-0
    and then on the rematch you
    [21:04:49] fun3 (2 Vs 2) has forfeited the battle with Husk1442

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    But, it should still win against crap teams

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    My double battle team is crap
    I made it less than 2 min

MeLoVeGhOsTs

GaSConeer
    Years
    Well a team made in 2 minutes can still be good. Still, you will probably fight UU with this team, so T-Tar and Skarm should be out of the way

Plus Brick Break is very common, if you become a Normal you will have bigger difficulties then you already had.

Phlemingo

o_o_o_o_o <--Claydol Ascii
    Years
    A point for you to ponder when making teams. Well, 2 points.

1) Does it take long to set up?
    If so, you'll probably die fast, so don't use it.
    2) Does it leave alot of things up to very high stake chances?
    If so, you might just screw up, and die.

So when you have a new idea, ask yourself this 2 questions. You keep insisting that your furret assist strategy, and now this, is "fun", I agree. But please stop insisting that these 2 are "good". That is simply because... they are suicide.

Years
    dude i never said this team is good, and for spikes to hurt me, my shedinja has to be switched in, so since it goes first anyways spikes wont hurt it...
    here is wut usually happens: 1 pokemon is going after smeargle and the other is going after shedinja: shedinja uses protect, smeargle uses spore on the pokemon going after shedinja. smeargle takes the hit with barely enough life left (activating salac berry). smeargle use conversion, shedinja uses mimic, the pokemon going after smeargle kills smeargle, i then send out another tanker/annoyer pokemon and shedinja then turns into a normal type. shedinja now has stab from return, 1 weakness, swords dance, and protect. also shedinja works well with transform b/c it truns into the opponent or smeargle whiel still maintaing wonder guard

Back