• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shedinja's little secrets

Years
    with conversion, but the prob without smeargle is it doesnt have spore. like if they is lets say a aracnine, and a vaporeon facing u, and u have smeargle and shedinja: u spore the arcanine and have shedinja use protect, and vaporeon uses surf and hits smeargle and arcanine is asleep and he cant use flamethrower on ur shedinja. if u used proygon2, then your shedinja is toast and you cant use mimic on conversion, unless u use t-wave and luck out the next turn by it being paralysed. its too easy for the first pokemon they send out to have a move that is either flying, ghost, fire, dark, or rock, so you have to be safe, and you can only gaurantee shedinja's survival if you stop the pokemon from attacking it. so u spore the pokemon going after shedinja, and have shdeinja use protect. then next turn they can only attack w/ 1 pokemon, and hopefully it cant use a strong move vs shedinja and since itll go after smeargle, smeargle's berry activates, u mimic it using conversion, and then u get conversion.

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
    Years
    i dont know if it would fit into the overall grand scheme of things but what about a smeargle with Follow Me?

This wouldnt help against moves like Heat Wave and Rock Slide but they arent that common cept maybe RS. Unfortunately they are more common in 2v2 for the exact reason Follow Me wouldnt work.

Phlemingo

o_o_o_o_o <--Claydol Ascii
    Years
    Um actually, t-wave would make the arcanine slow, and since you protected on the first turn, you would be able to change type on the second turn, and no effect on you, yar.

Back