• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~shellos Fan Club~~~

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Hi, I like Shellos and Gastrodon. May I join?
    I have the pink Gastrodon on my team. I think it's really funny when she uses Rock Smash outside battle. With the way her cry sounds, it makes me think that she's using her head to break the rocks!
    I also brought some pictures:
    ~~~shellos Fan Club~~~

~~~shellos Fan Club~~~

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
    Years
    not a huge fan of gastrodon, but shellos is my third fav :)

can i join???

Hi, I like Shellos and Gastrodon. May I join?
    I have the pink Gastrodon on my team. I think it's really funny when she uses Rock Smash outside battle. With the way her cry sounds, it makes me think that she's using her head to break the rocks!
    I also brought some pictures:
    ~~~shellos Fan Club~~~

~~~shellos Fan Club~~~

Hey guys, glad to have you on with us.

Also, it seems as though nobody wants any of the other shellos giveaway egg move versions other than the shiny ones. So it looks like it will be up to Tyranitar to dish out the shellos on new years. Tyranitar, check the reservations list and make sure you have that many by new years, the number will not change because as you all know, version 4 shellos are no longer reservable. Make sure you let me know you understand what is going on Tyranitar.

~jonbo

Teamtyranitar

Fizz-X
    Years
    Hey guys, glad to have you on with us.

Also, it seems as though nobody wants any of the other shellos giveaway egg move versions other than the shiny ones. So it looks like it will be up to Tyranitar to dish out the shellos on new years. Tyranitar, check the reservations list and make sure you have that many by new years, the number will not change because as you all know, version 4 shellos are no longer reservable. Make sure you let me know you understand what is going on Tyranitar.

~jonbo
    I understand

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Welcome to the club, new members. And nice Shellos and Gastrodon pictures you have, Blayze.
    Shellos picture:
    ~~~shellos Fan Club~~~

~Rene~ :t025:

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
    Years
    -.- Rene, where the heck are you getting all of these? It seems like every post that you have has a picture of shellos.

So anyway, new topic?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    -.- Rene, where the heck are you getting all of these? It seems like every post that you have has a picture of shellos.

So anyway, new topic?
    I got the Shellos pictures from Serebii.net and Pokemon Nightmare. And I can't think of a new topic. How about you, jonbo9210?

~Rene~ :t025:

Back