• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shikani Fan Club

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    But they're still flasbacks XD

Yesterday I had been watching five minutes of Death Note #13 and were thinking "WOAH! How much flashbacks this episode has" before I realized that I had already saw that episode XD

It's ok <3
    It's nice that you got some fresh air =D

I got money for my birthday and I was going to buy you Yu-Gi-Oh! 8 but it hasn't been released yet >>
    Maybe next week...
    But I did get you box that I can put that manga and sent it to you (it has picture of painting by Edelfelt) <3

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    XD!!! I still haven't seen Death Note 17 yet.

I hope it comes out soon then~ And thank you so much. <333

Btw, next month we're going to send Naruto 13 as soon as it comes out, but I wanted to get another volume for you too. I was thinking of getting a Yu-Gi-Oh one instead of another Naruto. Would that be okay? ^^;

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Hope you seen it soon <333

Hmmm...I'm really thankul for your kindness but apologize my rudeness for asking not to get me Yu-Gi-Oh! ^^;;;
    Hope you don't mind <3

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    That's okay~
    I just thought you might want something different, and since you seem to like Kaiba so much... XD
    That and the English translation of Yu-Gi-Oh is actually pretty good. Better than Naruto, anyway.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Oh Kaiba...the new love of my life <33333

When other man say "I love you so much I could die for you", that leaves me cold and uncaring
    But he would say "I'm so rich I could hire someone to die for you" it would make my heart flutter with love and desire <3
    [/fantasies]

Oh cool! I didn't know that XD

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    XD!!!! I'm still amazed how much you like him. XD
    I wanted to get you a manga volume where he wasn't fugly & insane. XD
    But I guess those will be coming out by you soon anyway.

Well IMO it is. It's nice to read Jounouchi, Anzu, Honda, etc. instead of the crappy names 4Kids gave them.
    And there aren't really any "Wtf is that supposed to mean?!"-translations like Naruto has sometimes. XD

Last edited:

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    He can be fugly & insane, he has money <3 XD

Yep yep, Finnish manga also uses those names so don't worry XD

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    But wouldn't you rather have him smexy & awesome? XD

Well it doesn't really matter for me with the Finnish version, since I can't read it anyway. XD

AND OMG SHIPPUDEN. *HYPER*

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    ...I don't care as long as he has money <3

You can always learn Finnish XD

Shippuuden! YAY!

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    I was thinking of downloading the raw, but I'll wait till Dattebayo releases the sub. XD;

Oh, and guess what? Apparently they animated the part where Naruto & Sasuke meet again as kind of an intro/preview thing before the ep.
    So you didn't have to wait so long after all. XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Oh I watched the sub and I really loved that! The scene where Sasuke and Naruto meet was even more amazing as anime than it was in manga <333333
    I'm so in love <3

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    It was cool that they included that so early and didn't make you wait several months. XD

And you probably read this from my posts, but I have high speed internet now! :D
    And I also got 1GB of RAM installed yesterday, so my computer isn't slow either. :3

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I know, I know~
    Oh the sexual tension between Sasuke and Naruto....<333333

YAY! I'm so happy for you =D

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    XD! I know what you mean. X3

Thanks~! I'll be able to watch lots of anime now.
    Like right now I'm watching Avatar. :3

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    Yes, Avatar. YAY for finishing it in like 3 days. XD

I'm doing good~
    You made me hyper by bringing up Shippuden on MSN. XD

Aang

Years
    XD

I can't believe I still haven't seen Shippuden. I've been neglecting Naruto for far too long, and it deserves my attention now that the ebil fillers are over.

Back