• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis

Years
  • Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis

Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis

Summary:

Based on the online card game by Cygames.
    Mistarcia is a magical world where humans, gods, and demons mingle together. In the past, the black-and-silver winged Bahamut has threatened to destroy the land, but humans, gods, and demons overcame their differences to fight together and seal its power. The key to that seal was split in two, one half given to the gods and the other to demons, so that they would never be united and Bahamut never released. Now, two thousand years later, the world is in an era of peace - until the day a human woman steals the gods' half of the key.

Information

Type: TV​
    Episodes: Unknown​
    Aired: Oct 6, 2014 to ?​
    Producers: FUNimation EntertainmentL, MAPPA
    Genres: Action, Fantasy
    Duration: Unknown
    Rating: None​

Silversnk

Valar Dohaeris
    Years
  • This one's doing good! I remember adding it to my 'want to watch' list just because it had Shingeki on the name and I was like "hmm, interesting... this is gonna be confusing for people" but I didn't expect it to be this good, since, like Weeaboo said, it's based on a card game. Honestly, I think this anime can make it to the top this season.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Is this really that good? I have the first episode downloaded with me but haven't been able to bring myself to actually watch it. Even though I'm aware that the animation is great and the story is impressing people everywhere. Idk, might watch tonight.

Edit: Oi oi, are you kidding me? Those visuals were unreal. I never expected such high production values in anything that's not Fate/Stay Night - UBW this season. But color me incredibly surprised. And the CGI - that's really well done in here. Consider me a fan. Downloading the second episode right now...well, the uncompressed 1080p version. And not the usual compressed 720p (that I do even for FSN UBW). Because compression doesn't do this series justice.

edit: Hot damn. Amira = best girl. By a long shot. No other girl this season even comes close.

Last edited:

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hot damn. Amira = best girl. By a long shot. No other girl this season even comes close.

Yeah. And then she gets a makeover with Favaro's shiitake taste, simultaneously stripping her of her best girl title, sans the moments when she goes demon.

Back