• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Shinjislover Loverz!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    It's an all right theme. Don't get me wrong, I love the Pokémon, but the theme is. . Eh.​

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I didn't like that style at all. It was too confusing. I knew they were doing it because of April Fools, but it was so much I could take. The forum itself was so disorganized. But that was how I seen it.

Anyway, how have you been doing? ^^

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Pretty good. Kind bored, though. I'm going to try and practice graphics to see if I can get. . Well. . Good at them. XD How's everyone else? =3​

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    What kind of graphics? You mean what you made in your signature? I think those are pretty good. ^^ You did a great job.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Bumping this topic just so I can express my love of SL-sama and her power, and reminding her to check her VM's every once in a while. :D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *using the revive magic wand*

Phew, this club was about to die. At least I saved it for the next thirty days. XD I hope you are doing alright. :3

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Sorry about that, guys, but. Well, you know. XD Video games and all that. =P

What kind of graphics? You mean what you made in your signature? I think those are pretty good. ^^ You did a great job.
    Graphics like you get in the graphic shops around here. Those graphics are awesome. =3 Usually. XD

Decided to finally answer that. XDD

Bumping this topic just so I can express my love of SL-sama and her power, and reminding her to check her VM's every once in a while.
    . . . Your mother.

*using the revive magic wand*

Phew, this club was about to die. At least I saved it for the next thirty days. XD I hope you are doing alright. :3
    Aww, thanks! =D I'm doing pretty good. ^^

How are you two doing? And anyone else reading this: How are you doin'? =D​

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Sorry about that, guys, but. Well, you know. XD Video games and all that. =P

Graphics like you get in the graphic shops around here. Those graphics are awesome. =3 Usually. XD

Aww, thanks! =D I'm doing pretty good. ^^

How are you two doing? And anyone else reading this: How are you doin'? =D​

Oh no. Don't worry about that. We always got something that we wanted to do as well. Got to take a break from here once in awhile.

Oh those type of graphics. Yeah those are pretty nice. I wish I could make graphics like that. But I can't. I don't have Photoshop CS4. :( I only got Photoshop 7.0. XD

I am doing great. I been busy with work, but other than that I am doing awesome. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    She will be glad that you joined. I hope you are doing alright, ShinjisLover.

Back