• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny 6iv japanese ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 20, 2017
    Hey guys. I know this is asking a lot but I am looking for a legitimate shiny 6iv japanese ditto. I am currently sos battling to get a great iv ditto but I truly will give any pokemon I have for this specific ditto.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 20, 2017
    Thank you I wasn't quite sure where to put it I'm used to the rim hack forums

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    "Asking a lot" I think you're asking for the impossible here. Nobody's going to go out of their way to catch 1000 shiny dittos to find a perfect 6IV one and since you want it to be Japanese as well, your chances of getting a legitimate one are next to nothing.

Years
    Hey guys. I know this is asking a lot but I am looking for a legitimate shiny 6iv japanese ditto. I am currently sos battling to get a great iv ditto but I truly will give any pokemon I have for this specific ditto.

man it's okay if the ditto is hyper trained , i got a 5 iv japanese ditto and with the cap i got it to 6 iv

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
    Just a note that Bottle Caps don't change the IV, they just imitate a 31IV stat. So if you breed with a 16IV Hyper Trained Ditto, it's still going to pass down 16IV.

Oh...and the chances of a 6IV Shiny Japanese Legitimate Ditto are like 0.001% xD I say 0.001% as it is possible, but it's more than likely hacked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back