• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Shiny Abra

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
Years
  • I have yet to find a shiny pokemon in any of the games I've played. And I've been playing since blue version!

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    9 years ago on the original silver, i ran into a silver beedrill during the bug catching contest. I was weakening it and my last tackle was a critical. back then i didn't know what a shiny was but to this day i damn my qiulava to hell. The son of a b**** can't critical Whitney for his life! but can tackle the s*** out of a shiny I want to catch.

9 years later...almost 2 a week ago. Grabbed soul silver, and was playing it in the car with my GF.
    ( yup...my Gf is cool like that but not the point) So i'm getting ready to fight the elder in sprout tower.
    As i leave to go heal my pokemon, guess who i run into? A Golden Rattata!

SWEET! this is god saying sorry for 8 years ago!

*looks into his ball bag*

*its empty*

WHERE THE F@#$ ARE MY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GF looked at me wierd and some girl in the parking lot was like "in my mouth sexy!"
    of course the GF had to call her a B****, and they proceded to swear at each other.
    did i care? hell no....God pretty much said " LMFAO Owned again B$^!%$!"

Its okay though...I got a shiny shinx later and its whoop-in Clairs $#@.

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • 9 years ago on the original silver, i ran into a silver beedrill during the bug catching contest. I was weakening it and my last tackle was a critical. back then i didn't know what a shiny was but to this day i damn my qiulava to hell. The son of a b**** can't critical Whitney for his life! but can tackle the s*** out of a shiny I want to catch.

9 years later...almost 2 a week ago. Grabbed soul silver, and was playing it in the car with my GF.
    ( yup...my Gf is cool like that but not the point) So i'm getting ready to fight the elder in sprout tower.

*its empty*

GF looked at me wierd and some girl in the parking lot was like "in my mouth sexy!"
    of course the GF had to call her a B****, and they proceded to swear at each other.

LMFAO. I wish I was there. My bf has never played pokemon and has never been in to it but he knows it's something I like so he respects it. I play with all his friends though haha

Sardonix

::Divinity AllSpark Holder::
    Years
  • I've been playing for a long time and I've only seen a shiny Snover and Ariados. Other than that, I haven't seen a shiny since seeing them. Oh well. I'm not in it to get trophies. I'm here to play. :)

Kuni Kagami

Keen eye trainer
    Years
  • 9 years ago on the original silver, i ran into a silver beedrill during the bug catching contest. I was weakening it and my last tackle was a critical. back then i didn't know what a shiny was but to this day i damn my qiulava to hell. The son of a b**** can't critical Whitney for his life! but can tackle the s*** out of a shiny I want to catch.

*its empty*

xD You sir have made me lol.

Sardonix

::Divinity AllSpark Holder::
    Years

*its empty*

I have to say that story is quite funny and I laughed. Thanks for that. :D

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Asking if anyone has seen a shiny abra seems a bit too specific a thread for discussion, and besides there's the Official HGSS shiny Pokemon thread as well if you look.

Hence, thread closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back