• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny and Event TRADE Thread...

Xanatos13

Pokemon Whisperer
    Years
    Shiny Omanyte UT Level 1
    Shiny Tropius UT level 1
    Shiny Drifloon UT Level 1
    Shiny Pichu UT Level 1

Natures of these?
    And I saw that you don't know the IVs of the ones traded to you, but do you happen to know the IVs of these four?

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
    Years
    I'll trade you my Gamestop event pichu for you shiny eevee. U can have it hold a master ball and get it pkrs.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    What would you want for that shiny eevee? I have a Pktopia pikachu, and any pokemon from colloseum/XD.

DCFC_Woody

Shinny Hunter
    Years
    What would you want for that shiny eevee? I have a Pktopia pikachu, and any pokemon from colloseum/XD.

I will accept your Pktopia pikachu if its untouched?

I am interested in your
    Shiny Rayquaza UT Level 50

Offer what you want for it. Im mainly intrested in events I dont have but i will consider all offers...

I'll trade you my Gamestop event pichu for you shiny eevee. U can have it hold a master ball and get it pkrs.

Im intrested but only if the pichu is untouched :)

Shiny Omanyte UT Level 1
    Shiny Tropius UT level 1
    Shiny Drifloon UT Level 1
    Shiny Pichu UT Level 1

Natures of these?
    And I saw that you don't know the IVs of the ones traded to you, but do you happen to know the IVs of these four?

No i dont know the Iv's for these because there only level 1 sorry but if your still intrested then the natures are as follows:

Tropius - Female, Serious nature
    Omanyte - Male, Hardy nature
    Drifloon - Female, serious nature
    Pichu - Male, Naughty nature

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2010
    hey DCFC_woody, i was wondering if you know someone i might be able to get an adamant groudon from, thats not level 100
    or if you have one or not
    i just need it pretty bad for the PGC, and i haven's able to find anything yet =[
    if you could help, it would be greatly appreciated =]

DCFC_Woody

Shinny Hunter
    Years
    hey DCFC_woody, i was wondering if you know someone i might be able to get an adamant groudon from, thats not level 100
    or if you have one or not
    i just need it pretty bad for the PGC, and i haven's able to find anything yet =[
    if you could help, it would be greatly appreciated =]

Erm i dont have one myself, but I'll keep my eyeout for you.
    And I will contact you if I get one or see one about :)

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
    Years
    whats ur FC mine is in my sig

nvm i got it. sending you invite now.

Last edited:
    Years
    The only event i have is Phione and a Manaphy lvl 55 But i do have lvl 100 espeon lvl 100 swampert. Thats all i got on my platinum But on my Pearl i have a few more 100s

Years
    i got a raikou uzie azelf mewtwo on my platinum.
    On my Pearl i have lvl 100 aggron Blaziken Meganium 78 alakazam latais lvl 81 lvl 100 Charazard salamance Flygon Secptile Togekiss lvl 44
    I can transfer them to platinum if i need to

Back