• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Dream Ball Pokemon Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Pokemon number: 7
3Ds name: Harry

Thanks!
Number reserved. When are you free to trade?

Okay how's about 9pm for you, 4am for me today?
I could push things to 10PM, if you don't want to wake up so early. Otherwise, 9PM/4AM works for me!

can i have 21? Thanks
Follow the form, please.

can i have #25 please?
i'll be around til about 6pm est and i'll be lurking on PCs discord. also i have to sign into the wifi here so i'll need to be notified prior and it takes a few mins to log into it due to lag of 3ds browsers and the whole waiting a moment for moon to load
Yes, reserved. Please follow the form in the future.
I'll still be at work at that time. However, I'm working from home on Thursday, so I could trade then.

Last edited by a moderator:

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
Years
  • Age 33
  • PA
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
I'll still be at work at that time. However, I'm working from home on Thursday, so I could trade then.

whoops, sorry about that.
and i'll be here on thursday so it works.

tomaruable

Tomaru Tochan
Years
Pokemon number: 28
3DS Name: Kanon
(Trainer Name and Friend Code, if not by your avatar): Kanon 0877-5400-6957

springszd

Zero
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 30, 2018
23 pleaseeeeee
Zach on gen 7
Available the rest of today and tomorrow.

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
MDT is 2 hours behind EDT right? so its about 11:32 where your at while its 1:32 here?

Correct. You are two hours ahead of me; I am two hours behind you.

Pokemon number: 28
3DS Name: Kanon
(Trainer Name and Friend Code, if not by your avatar): Kanon 0877-5400-6957
Reserved. When are you available?

23 pleaseeeeee
Zach on gen 7
Available the rest of today and tomorrow.
Sorry for missing you initially. 23 is reserved. I'll be free from 7PM MDT to 10PM MDT tonight.

Last edited:

springszd

Zero
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 30, 2018
Hmmm so does that mean now through the next couple hours. Cause I'm free now?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 3, 2022

I could push things to 10PM, if you don't want to wake up so early. Otherwise, 9PM/4AM works for me!

Follow the form, please.

Sorry i haven't seen the form and will you be online today? I can trade tomorrow too if you don't have time

springszd

Zero
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 30, 2018
Oh no. I'm very bad at time zones lol. I see now that it won't be for many hours. I can try to meet up with you but it might be a bit late for me

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Sorry i haven't seen the form and will you be online today? I can trade tomorrow too if you don't have time
Read the first post with the rules in it. I will not trade until you fill out the form. I put the rules in there for a reason. Normally, I wouldn't respond to your post, but since we traded before I decided to.

Oh no. I'm very bad at time zones lol. I see now that it won't be for many hours. I can try to meet up with you but it might be a bit late for me
Use a time zone converter for help. If you can't meet tonight, I will be working from home on Thursday during the day from about 11AM MDT to 5PM MDT. If you see me online during the day, it's because I'm on Pokecommunity while I'm at work.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 3, 2022
Pokemon number: 21
3DS Name: Ola
(Trainer Name and Friend Code, if not by your avatar): Ola 2466-6622-8555
Preferred Trade Times (make sure to read the rules for my availability): I'm avaible now and i can also trade tomorrow if it is ok.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Pokemon number: 21
3DS Name: Ola
(Trainer Name and Friend Code, if not by your avatar): Ola 2466-6622-8555
Preferred Trade Times (make sure to read the rules for my availability): I'm avaible now and i can also trade tomorrow if it is ok.

Thanks for filling that out. I'm at work now, so I won't be able to trade for another 4-5 hours. If that doesn't work for you, I'll be able to trade on Thursday from 11AM MDT to 5PM MDT because I'm working from home.

Years

Follow the form, please.

Okay, we can trade at 5am/10pm

Years
Sounds perfect. However, I have mentioned to a few other people, that I'll be working from home on Thursday. So, I would be available around 6PM-12AM your time.

Ohhh that would be better for me because I happen to have the day off so I could trade during the evening

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Ohhh that would be better for me because I happen to have the day off so I could trade during the evening

Perfect. Sorry I forgot to mention it before. I'll send you a VM on Thursday when I get home from an appointment and situated with my workday. If you haven't heard from me around 9PM your time, shoot me a message.

Years
Perfect. Sorry I forgot to mention it before. I'll send you a VM on Thursday when I get home from an appointment and situated with my workday. If you haven't heard from me around 9PM your time, shoot me a message.
Sure thing! If I'm around on here I will most likely be able to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back