• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Shiny Gengar and DIANCIE at Gamestop/EB Games

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
Years
  • After a few resets, got a Modest nature with perfect IVs in HP and Speed.

Not gonna complain about that.

I'd like to thank you for such generosity. Given lack of people to trade with, this is actually the first Gengar I've ever owned.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2015
    So close, well, congrats to the people with the gengars ^^, and cheers to you for being so generous.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • So close, well, congrats to the people with the gengars ^^, and cheers to you for being so generous.

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I have one spare code left if anyone would like it. I'm in Australia so I dunno if it'd be compatible with America, but it's just going to go to waste if no one takes it. :)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Anyways I'm new here, don't know where to post this really, but I just found out my Gengar codes won't work on my JPN versions of the games so I have 5 extra, anyone want ? Guess it's better than wasting them. Just post on thread and I'll pm one to you or something, but I've only got 5 so.. first 5 get if they want.
    I merged your thread with this one about the Shiny Gengar and Diancie codes. Figured people can just post in here if they wanna give away spare codes.

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I have one spare code left if anyone would like it. I'm in Australia so I dunno if it'd be compatible with America, but it's just going to go to waste if no one takes it. :)
    I think codes are region-locked, but I'm not sure about that, soooooooooo if someone else knows for sure....

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022

I'd love one if you think it'd work on a UK DS. Not sure if they are locked by region or not?

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Sorry guys, forgot to check this place since I'm hardly ever over this section of PC, but I gave my code away to a user last night! So sorry guys. I'll report back if I get more from my local EB Games when I go in tomorrow, though.

Jinprix

FC: 4399-0087-5177
    Years
  • Hi! do you guys have an extra gengar code? you see I'm from the Philippines and we don't get many events here.

Thank you!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Hey guys! Was wondering if anyone had an extra Gengar code! The nearest city to me is about an hour away so I won't be able to go in and get one on time :(

gnmmarechal

Hurricane the Blaziken
    Years
  • Looking for help from NTSC players!- Pokémon X/Y

So, I have one Shiny Gengar code. Problem is - I am PAL, and the code is for NTSC. I was wondering, is there anyone here who would redeem the US code and trade me the Pokémon, I would be grateful.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • I got both the Shiny Gengar card and the Diancie card for being so patient with the Gamestop clerk who slowly processed my pickup of Bayonetta 2 and Omega Ruby pre-order today. So essentially, I got Diancie early. xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    I hope all these Pinsir/Heracross, Shiny Gengar, and Diancie events come to Europe to, because it kinda sucks that we always have to wait so long and miss on half of the cool events :'(

It IS in Europe. You get it at Game which is the UK version of Gamestop. I got it just yesterday but you better motor if you want Gengar because tomorrow is the last day.

Also why do people keep saying about places running out of codes? Our local store just prints them on a receipt, it isn't something that they can run out of. Do you guys have them on cards or something?

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
  • Extra Canada/US Gengar code: A4Z8JXYPQ2ZZLWLH

Whoever claims it first gets it.

Back