• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Give Away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Universal

Musician
Years
  • ALL TRADES AFTER THIS POST WILL IGNORED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, TRADE REQUESTS BEFORE THIS POST WILL BE DONE WITHIN 18 MINUTES

As said above. I've been trading for quite a while and need my own time. :P I will start my give away tomorrow when I get back from classes, which is around 5pm eastern time, and no I do not have a trader review, I don't plan on making one. Thank you anyway! c:

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2014
    Cressilia plz
    FC: 4098-3896-7651
    IGN:BLAZE
    Central Time
    5:00 would work out best
    THX

Last edited:

Universal

Musician
    Years
  • Hello everyone. Sorry I've been off throughout all of yesterday. This giveaway will start up again tomorrow. Today I will format my computer which will take hours. Thank you for your patience! c:

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2014
    Could I get the Volcarona and Adamant Bagon? :) Please name the Bagon Red Wing IV and the Volcarona Surt if tis Male ^^ if the Volcarona is female, please name it Omecihuatl ^^ Thank you ^^ MY FC is 4313-0279-2939 :) and my IGN is Alex :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Thank you very much! It's really nice of you to be doing this giveaway.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Cool give away. I'm interested in a lot, actually, but since I'm aloud to chose 2, us. Say I would love to have(if not to much to ask):

Riolu (Raiko) Jolly w/ Ice Punch/Bullet Punch
    Gliglar (Fernandez) Impish w/Dream World/ w Agility/ Baton Pass

I also live in the US Pacific Standard Time zone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back