• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    Hi is it possible to trade today? I would like to surprise my little brother with these if possible :) thanks

Zenovis

Greninja Joins The Battle!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    Hey! Do you still have a Shiny Xerneas?! 'CAUSE I WANT ONE REALLL BAD!

FC: 1865-2836-9590

Years
  • i dont know if this post is still alive but i would love a dratini, a xerneas and a yvental >.<
    ty anyway
    Shakaw 1435-7832-4443

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2019
    Hey, would be a great help if I can get whatever your willing to give. Your awesome man thanks!

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Is this still up? If this is, I would like to have a Xerneas.

IGN: Shimizu
    FC: 1178-1039-1193

Years
  • Hello, I would be happy if I could get a Shiny Dratini and maybe both shiny legendaries? If I must choose I would prefer the Shiny Yveltal :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    hey im interested in your xerneas and dratini =] is there anything youd like for in return

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2020
    How did you get a six IV shiny Xerneas and Yvetal? I think the shiny forms are only available through events, which aren't six IVs. Are you sure they're not hacks?

Last edited:

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    How did you get a six IV shiny Xerneas and Yvetal? I think the shiny forms are only available through events, which aren't six IVs. They have to be hacks, which means you can't trade them here.

Technically, there's a 1/32,768 chance they will spawn with 6IVs, I'm not aware of any events being locked to 3 max.

I don't really trust a chance like that but they're not breaking any rules I'm aware of.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back