• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    Do the Legendary Dogs appear as dolls ?
    Can i get three stones (Thunder Water Fire) before Elite 4 ?
    What do you think is better:
    Hitmontop ?
    Hitmonlee ?
    Hitmonchan ?

(btw Team : Slowpoke, Meganuim , Crobat , Vulpix , Eevee! needed for Elite4/Kanto)

€: Please say WHY!!!

Squishy

First-class idiot.
    Years
  • Erh.
    Hi there people of pokecommunity o:
    I have a quick question about the Shiny Gold and the VBA.
    When they talk about the help system in the beginning, what do I do.
    I press enter or a, but it doesn't go to the next screen.
    .___.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Erh.
    Hi there people of pokecommunity o:
    I have a quick question about the Shiny Gold and the VBA.
    When they talk about the help system in the beginning, what do I do.
    I press enter or a, but it doesn't go to the next screen.
    .___.

check the assigned buttons on VBA, in the options somewhere, to check which button is which (A may not be A :P )

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016

What do ya really mean by dolls?
    Stones are from Dragon Tamers trio in Dragon's Den
    And the best from those three... it's very hard if ya want attack then Hitmonchan etc...

I mean ... its hard to explain, because im just learning english ..
    Lets play a Quiz (its the easier way for me)
    Whats the right answer ?
    when i walked through the grass the Entei (..) attacks me randomly !
    When i walked through the grass the Entei (..) apppears as a "Person" and i can talk to it, if i want a fight with it !

So, i can get ALL three stones [Fire, Thunder, Water] (at 1 Save) from the Dragon Tamers Trio ?

Yeah its really hard .. maybe i dont let Tyrogue evolve xD
    But in the moment there are just 2 left :
    Hitmonchan
    Hitmonlee
    So this makes it easier ... but ...
    I tend to Hitmonlee ... its so hard :(

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    hmmm .. thats really crap ...

Good ti know that Entei (..) wont appear as OW sprites
    but
    I have 1 Slowpoke, 1 Eeve and 1 Vulpix -.-
    They all need stones to get stronger
    I play on X so without good pokemon i wont beat the Elite 4 ever

Is there no other way to get a Water/Fire/Thunder Stone before Elite 4 !?

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    hmmm .. thats really crap ...

Good ti know that Entei (..) wont appear as OW sprites
    but
    I have 1 Slowpoke, 1 Eeve and 1 Vulpix -.-
    They all need stones to get stronger
    I play on X so without good pokemon i wont beat the Elite 4 ever

Is there no other way to get a Water/Fire/Thunder Stone before Elite 4 !?

Actually, the 3 legendary gerbils do appear as OW sprites, I know this as I had managed to run into Raikou, and oddly enough he fled and left me a thunderstone and didn't battle at all.

You should consider not using pokemon that rely on evolution stones, Slowpoke evolves by level to slowbro, the difference between the 2 pokemon is so negligible that having Slowbro instead of Slowking isn't going to harm you all that much (110 base def and 80 base sp.def on slowbro compared to slowking's 80 base def and 110 sp.def, same moves, same speed, same sp.atk and atk, same hp)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    Hi, how do you get pikachu? I read that there's only one in new bark town, but I can't find it :S how do I get the pikachu? thanks in advance ;)

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Hi, how do you get pikachu? I read that there's only one in new bark town, but I can't find it :S how do I get the pikachu? thanks in advance ;)

Cut that tree behind your house and search the back by "talking" to the Pikachu and say yes to it. Make sure you have an extra slot!

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    after i left the sea cavern where u can get the gs ball i went into vermilion and battled lt surge then i went to cerulean city and used the HM fly and i was transported to blackthorn city in jotho and then i went into the S.S Aqua to return to the kanto region, i battled every1 on the ship and sleeped a million times on the bed of my cabin and the man in front of the exit doesnt let me out!!! i cant leave the ship i havent battled sabrinai dunno what to do!!

Squishy

First-class idiot.
    Years
  • [Quick question for all you people that are ''pros'' at this]

Well, uh.
    I was playing in-game, and recently noticed that I had no TM case or some sort of other things you receive/etc.

I was told that this problem was caused by a bad ROM problem or some sort of weird patching.

So, yeah.
    How do you exactly fix this mess..?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    [Quick question for all you people that are ''pros'' at this]

Well, uh.
    I was playing in-game, and recently noticed that I had no TM case or some sort of other things you receive/etc.

I was told that this problem was caused by a bad ROM problem or some sort of weird patching.

So, yeah.
    How do you exactly fix this mess..?

Have you already got a TM/VM ?
    If not its normal to have none, but if you got one you have to get a clean Fire Red (US) Rom and patch it again !

My Questions:
    1. How can i get to Misty (Cerulean City Arena) ?
    2. Where can i get the train Ticket ?

PS:
    The Legendary Beasts appear as OW Sprites !
    Sometimes they give you an item and flee, but they could also fight against u (i have already caught Suicune and Raikou :) )

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    I've already used all my evolution stones and need some more to evolve some pokemon, besides bill, the dragon tamers...is there any other method of "easily" getting stone on SG? thanks in advance ;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    I've already used all my evolution stones and need some more to evolve some pokemon, besides bill, the dragon tamers...is there any other method of "easily" getting stone on SG? thanks in advance ;)

Where are you ?
    In Johto you can hope to find a legendary Beast, which wont fight against you !
    Save before talking and sometimes it gives you a Firestone (= Entei;Thunder Stone = Raikou;Waterstone = Suicune)

In Kanto you can buy stones in Celadon Town !

BTW: What do you mean with "beside Bill" ?

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    That and Action Replay is a cheating-device, but who uses them except idiots who want to kill their game (my Pearl died because of AR)
    That and, the guy who created the pokemon list is awesome! It helps alot!
    Anyway... yeah, I'm not stuck, but I forgot... where is Ho-oh?
    Right, Tin Tower... sorry.

you're the only idiot here, because only idiots who don't know how to use Action Replay will kill their game

The rest of us use it just fine

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back