• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirachi_961

Owner of: Pokemon Reanimation
    Years
    k well i really really need help guys and im begging if som1, zel, or nebody can answer this but well im new and ive been playing pokemon shiny gold lately and i beat the elite four. i want to go further now but i cant cause after i beat them the credits come and then the game starts all over again with proffesor oak and all that. neways i was wondering what to do now cause im stuck. is my game messed up? did i save it wrong or something? ( btw i save by going to file save and then saving it there) or do i need to get beta 5 now? ( im on beta 4 atm) pls help me! thanx!

I dont know about this hack for sure, but with Pokemon Emerald, i did the same thing. In VBA, i went to file and save, and picked a slot. Then, as i beat the elite 4, i couldnt go on with the story. What you have to do is save before the last of the champion of the elite 4. Then, beat the champ and the game should save for you automaticly when you enter in the hall of fame.

Like i said, idk if this will work since i havent played this hack yet, but its what it did to me in emerald.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2018
    Can someone post the link to Beta 5? I can't find the Shiny Gold topic, and the one I did find only has Beta 4

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2008
    Can someone post the link to Beta 6? , and the one I did find was Beta 5

and if beta 6 is finish can you post it here?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2008
    I dont know about this hack for sure, but with Pokemon Emerald, i did the same thing. In VBA, i went to file and save, and picked a slot. Then, as i beat the elite 4, i couldnt go on with the story. What you have to do is save before the last of the champion of the elite 4. Then, beat the champ and the game should save for you automaticly when you enter in the hall of fame.

Like i said, idk if this will work since i havent played this hack yet, but its what it did to me in emerald.
    well idk cause i saved b4 lance and when i enter the hall of fame it says it saves but i still cant continue after the credits :/ thanx neways :) does ne1 else know?

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2009
    Hi,
    I'm looking for where's the HM/TM "Whirlpool" ? :s (I fought the Blackthorn City's Gym, but I don't know how to do in the Dragon's Den :S

Sorry for my english :/

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2008
    i jut finish beta 5
    and now i want to play beta 6
    but i can't find beta 6
    pls. can somebody post beta 6 in this thread

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2008
    kk
    but what will be the new beta

there will be a new locaction

pls. if beta 6 is release can you

post it here.

Last edited:

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    Ok, that was obvious it has something to do with the Event.
    But now what? ;)

HEY HEY HEY!!

READ THE FIRST POST!!

NO JIRACHI RELATED STUFF

ORDERS OF ZEL HIMSELF!!

plus, some people want to figure it out themselves, meanies!

Anyways, Ive looked all over for the post, butI cant seem to find a Ralts, can anyone halp meh?
    please!

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    There are Ralts in the Ruin of Alph, if you cant find one there; Kirlia can be found on Routes 44, 24, and 25 and just breed it to get your ralts.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I believe that the Ralts are in the interior of the ruins, but its been a while, so im not 100% sure. Also, remember that Hoenn species are really rare and its probably like a 2% chance or something so dont get discouraged if it is taking you a while.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2008
    were i can find tiny mushroom or big mushroom

what are the attack of celebi give the levels they will learn it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back