• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Cool. Thank you very much. My team hasn't really been developing besides 3 or so pokemon, and Taillow was one that I planned to catch.

Also, what is this Beta 6 that you mentioned? I'm playing Shiny Gold X and as far as I knew, it was done?

*EDIT*
    I looked at the thread to see that Zel says all 3rd gen pokemon are in. I found some locations. Are not all of them really in? Such as Feebas?

Its still a beta. Not all pokemon are in as it is not finished yet. Beta 6 will be the next beta, and no, its not finished yet.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2014
    idk if any ones said this yet but when playing shiny gold on the gpsp when you go to heal your pokemon at the pokemon center inbetween violet city and azeala town it will glitch and exit the game. im not really sure whats wrong

Years
  • idk if any ones said this yet but when playing shiny gold on the gpsp when you go to heal your pokemon at the pokemon center inbetween violet city and azeala town it will glitch and exit the game. im not really sure whats wrong

That is an old glitch that actually happens in all games. Zel still has yet to fix it. Although it is not a major glitch so I don't see why it would be a big deal if he didn't. Also I play Shiny Gold the same way as you. :3 -high fives-

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2008
    hey how can i put shiny gold in my psp? i had the old beta on it and it worked but when i tried to put the beta 5 on it which i got from the introduction page it didnt work on it the same way
    wasup?

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2008
    Does anyone know if Seedot actually appears at Route 31 and 33? I've been searching for such a long time, and I can't find a damned one. Anyway to make finding him, and other 3rd gen pokemon, easier to find?

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2009
    I was wondering if I could find onix, bellsprout, and zubat before the first gym. Also what levels do onix evolve into steelix, weepinbell to victreebell and goldbat to crowbat. Thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2008
    Onix - Steelix is lvl 42?
    Golbat - Crobat is still by happiness. Try using a sooth bell to help.
    Weepinbell - Victreebell is still Leaf Stone, but I hear you get them much later.

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
  • I apologize if this has been mentioned before, but in the middle of my battle with Ho-oh, a Master Ball appeared in my bag [I caught it with my second ultra ball, though :)].

Now I have two Master Balls (the second one's the one from Professor Elm).

-thanks

jAvAcOlA

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    So...I'm sure this has been said before but when's the game gonna be started on again?

Jawash

<Beat EVERY SINGLE DragonQuest
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    BAH!! D: I can't find one Squirtle and I have been at it for thirty minutes, then there's Mudkip, me and my friend were racing through beta x4 cos my x5 doesn't work, but the moment he walked into Union Cave the VERY first pokemon he found was a Mudkip, guess what his next four were!!! D:<
    BAAAHHH!! -rages- But eh. Is there any way that somehow Mudkip just appears more on certain tile? =,=. I dunno. I neeeeeeds one, we're battling this weekend and I want to spam train for a SWAMPERT!! >:D

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • All the wild starters are on all the tiles. They just have a 1% encounter rate. It took me forever to find a Mudkip there too. Just keep trying. Same with Squirtle, Torchic, and Bulbasaur.

Jawash

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    All the wild starters are on all the tiles. They just have a 1% encounter rate. It took me forever to find a Mudkip there too. Just keep trying. Same with Squirtle, Torchic, and Bulbasaur.

Humbug, well thanks!! I'll be sure to find one. Eh-hrm, lastly, I know it's kinda lame but... You know when you have to go underground to fight team rocket, your second trip to Goldenrod. The switches don't seem be in the same 321 order it use to be in, and all I have tried has failed u,u Lvl.100 Fearow wOOt!

Jawash

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    ya see, that's what i figured, it being a hack and all. it'd change, buuuuuut still a no go for me. wrong wrong wrong wrong =,='

choatix

Choatix
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2022
    trick house can be found on Route 36, west of Violet City, south of Eruteak City (sorry I cant speell this cities name! lol) and northeast of Goldenrod City.

And you'll hgave to start your game agian because you never put the game onto the right save thing at the beginning (mindblank, I cant quite remember what it was)

Shiva

Ghost User
    Years
  • Something to fix maybe? nothing to big though

I found something very small that I think should be fixed...but its not a big deal...In the light house the first trainer you fight Gentleman Alfred says something I don't remember what... and the end of the sentence did not have an end punctuation... just something to fix later on maybe? XP I also have seen that some trainers you fight don't have any specific names... It's like "Trainer Type Number/1"

Last edited:

choatix

Choatix
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2022
    I found something very small that I think should be fixed...but its not a big deal...In the light house the first trainer you fight Gentleman Alfred says something I don't remember what... and the end of the sentence did not have an end punctuation... just something to fix later on maybe? XP I also have seen that some trainers you fight don't have any specific names... It's like "Trainer Type Number/1"

The trainers with the names Trainer/1 are for the sake of helping Zel to remember his rematch trainers. That is all. This will be sorted in the final release.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back