• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunters Club card requests V.3

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
  • MetalMario said:
    Next two here:

Mighty_Mightyena99:
    shcMay.gif

Not sure what exactly you were saying about the name...

lugia1992:
    shcLugia.gif

Definately not sure what you were saying about the name considering you didn't say anything... >.<

I'm trying to keep things standardized here, so I'm keeping to the FR/LG sprites (where available, otherwise Ru/Sa (as in FR/LG)) for all cards.

Thanks a ton for my T-Card Metal Mario. It looks great!

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    can i have one with the weezing in my sig and this trainer
    maxxa20zf.png

name maxxa colours purple and green

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • They/them
    • Canada
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    Done.

Maxxa:
    shcMaxxa.gif

Congratulations! You now officially have the largest (dimension-wise) SHC card of the bunch, at 102x54px! I had to reverse the sprite to get it to overlap right.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    can i join? oh and if i can id like my t-card to have the sprite ShinyCollector has in fact same thing exept 1 bage for every region and from 1 to 6 (all shiny) torchic poochyna weedle igglybuff bulbasuar and gloom thx

Years
    • Age 37
    • They/them
    • Canada
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    Lazer kid said:
    can i join? oh and if i can id like my t-card to have the sprite ShinyCollector has in fact same thing exept 1 bage for every region and from 1 to 6 (all shiny) torchic poochyna weedle igglybuff bulbasuar and gloom thx
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=19247

This is the thread you're looking for, and you may join. I don't do badges on these cards; just shinies. Make sure all the shinies you list meet the club rules.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    Hey. I'm Dsaerno and I asked to be on the Shiny Hunter's club. I don't think I'm an official member yet, but just so we're all ahead here-

My card should be dark blue with orange letters.
    Tentacool, Linoone, Gyarados.
    Name as 'John'.
    Use my sprite I have attached. I made it, and it's from the new game coming to DS, Pokemon Ranger. I also enlclosed another, one that has his eyes shut. Maybe you could let him blink everytime, for example, every other Pokemon appears.

Please, if it works, tell other people. It's a cool idea!

Anyway, thanks!

Last edited:

xXkillaXx

Banned
    Years
  • SHC Tcard

I joined recently and i just have to get a SHC trainer card.
    Name:Brendan(if you can't fit it the name will be T.A.A that stands for Team Aqua Admin)
    Trainer:See my attachment and if possible give him Team Aqua clothing
    Pokemon:Swampert,Blaziken,Salamence,Ampharos,Sceptile and Tyranitar
    Colours:Blue

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • They/them
    • Canada
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    xXkillaXx said:
    I joined recently and i just have to get a SHC trainer card.
    Name:Brendan(if you can't fit it the name will be T.A.A that stands for Team Aqua Admin)
    Trainer:See my attachment and if possible give him Team Aqua clothing
    Pokemon:Swampert,Blaziken,Salamence,Ampharos,Sceptile and Tyranitar
    Colours:Blue
    Are you saying you own all of those as shiny?

I'll get to the cards now.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
  • I need my TC updated.Put in a shiny Pidgeot.(You can use this one) And use the trainer here in the attachment.

xXkillaXx

Banned
    Years
  • I got Swampert,Blaziken,Salamence,Ampharos and Sceptile by a Gameshark cheat that makes Pokemon Shiny but they are always Female and the Tyranitar popped up in Island 7 but i accedently started again and saved so now i don't have them anymore but i have the Non-Shiny versions(if only i had a picture...)currently i'm searching for a Shiny Deoxys/Accunio(i have bad spelling)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • They/them
    • Canada
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    We don't allow cheated for shinies in this club, so you're best not to mention them at all, to avoid being accused of cheating. I also don't put lost shinies on these cards. I'm not sure whether or not they count in the Dex; you'll have to ask SGM whenever he comes back.

I've finished all but one of the cards; I'll post them shortly.

Edit: Here we go!

pokexproduction: [replaced]

LDD: [replaced]

Dsaerno:
    shcJohn.gif

Lucky_Clover: [replaced]

Raquaza master:
    shcBrandon_3.gif

Dsaerno said:
    I also enlclosed another, one that has his eyes shut. Maybe you could let him blink everytime, for example, every other Pokemon appears.

Please, if it works, tell other people. It's a cool idea!
    But if I make one for you, I'll have to make one for everybody else! I'm trying to keep things somewhat standardized here. (and it looks awful having a binary blink on/off each second.. >.<)

Last edited:
    Back