• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunters Club card requests V.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    Sorry I never got around to using my previous card, but thx for the new one, MM.

Edit: Sorry, MM, I've just decided to evolve my shiny Eevee into a shiny Flareon. Could you update the card please? It'll be a male shiny Flareon once I evolve it.

Last edited:
    Years
    Jirachi Trainer, Gold Typhlosion: I need GENDERS!! Stop making my life difficult!

MMSP: You know the rule regarding evolutions. You'll get your Flareon once your card receives an update for other reasons.

*sigh*

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Hey MM could you update my card cause my Haunter evolved into a Gengar WOOOOT!

~Shadow~

Spriter
    Years
    ok here:

Sprite: Ruby male trainer
    Pokemon: charizard(male),eevee(male)
    Color of card:blue

I gave away my shiny ho-oh to my friend,he wouldnt stop bothering me about it -_-

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Yo MM can u update my card again cause I fineally caught a Shiney eevee n its a female-.-!

pokebryce

devoted shiny hunter
    Years
    Can i have one, in yellow and red with a male shiny sceptile (sapphire)
    and any trainer sprite i dont care

jonjosh

Poke Poke Poke (Hey Stop!)
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    you know what is really weird i caught a shiny caravanha in the water not in the victory road place in ruby. then i made it evolve to sharpedo it was pink/purple

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    Can i have a card too??
    Colour: dark green or Blue.
    Shinies caught are: Graveler, Lapras, Ponyta, Electrike.
    Name: Anush
    Trainer Sprite: Fire Red starter, Male.

I am in the club, but maybe my name isnt in the list yet.

Years
    Okay then i want to request one with my 2 shinies!
    - Female
    AND
    - Male

And can it be in blue and black? And heres my sprite dude thing, and the name on it can just be Josh:

And im just waiting to be added to the list but im in, check on page 398 if you want/need to!

Last edited:

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
    Tyranitar 3000 & Shellder :: You really should Review the Rules. As Metal Mario has stated many times in this Shop, to make the your Cards you need to include the Genders of your Shinies as the Sprites for their Genders are differnent for many of them.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Hey ♥Nova♥! ummm just wondering r u going to make the rest of the SHC cards or iz some1 else going to make them!?!?!?!?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back