• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Yami_Zidane said:
And to add to that, don't add Latios Lovers shinys either *cough*pkmaster*cough*
o.o Didn't even notice pkmaster was on that list! XD

I haven't been playing much lately; I've been feeling kinda crappy after following a cruel, distasteful 'fad' at a website I won't mention. Edit: If you know, please don't post, thus depressing the rest of us. Despite this, my current direction is to hunt down b1tch Raikou in FR. I've already False Swiped him to 1HP, and am trying to Sleep him before I bring out Wobbuffet to make him stay put. I might train up Wobba Fett to help with this part. ;)

I'm also hunting for shinies in New Mauville and the Berry Forest/Pattern Bush (depending on levels/need for training). Magnemite and Voltorb both seem rather robotic, so Shiny Botz!

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
Boo. Its me, LJ! Hows stuff. Any more shinies Ryan? :) So anyway, hello to Ryan, LDD, MM, SGM and all the new members of the shiny hunters club. Ill come back regularly. One day. Just wait for Diamond/Pearl to come out.

Years
Lord Jaws said:
Boo. Its me, LJ! Hows stuff. Any more shinies Ryan? :) So anyway, hello to Ryan, LDD, MM, SGM and all the new members of the shiny hunters club. Ill come back regularly. One day. Just wait for Diamond/Pearl to come out.
Heehee.. I've been pestering the Lord again... XD! (I don't expect him to kick around like at all, unless, of course, I pester him again...) And stop pestering ryan about his.. erm.. shiny..luck... :\ He'll find 'em; just you wait! Without little ten-year-olds claiming to have shiny Aerodactyls, how could our benevolent leader possibly fail? ;)

Edit: Hoo-ray; the first Sleep Powder from my Jumpluff hit, so my Raikou is now officially a Sleepwalker (yes, it still runs around) until I catch it. XD

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Restarted XD last week because a friend wants the Lugia off of it, Magcargo looks odd, but I think it's just the shadow... I'll know when it's healed... in just a minute... nope it's normal.

Oh and SGM I haven't evolved the Gastly (and won't be) so you should change the Dex, okay? Thanks!

Edit: It's lonely on here right now.

Random Information: Did you know that the EGG the old couple on Crystal had a high chance of hatching into a shiny? I played to that point 4 times and 2 times I hatched a shiny, Cleffa and Tyrouge.

More Random Information: In G/S/C I had 8 or so Red Garados (SP?) because I'd trade them to a different game before I restarted. I never raised any of them though. I think they're sitting on Stadium now... don't remember.

Even More Random Information: If a pokemon isn't hatched or cheated for on G/S/C would it count here on SHC? Did anyone else notice all Shinys use to be male? Points to her old Bellsprout. Or just genderless, points to her old Electrode. What would have happened if a Nidoran Female showed up shiny? (O_o) Poor gender confused Nido.

Last Random Information: I owned 3 cheated for shinys, back in the G/S/C days my friend traded me Shiny level 15 Mewtwo, Pikachu, and Drowsy. (SP?) I thought it was funny when he said he'd caught the Mewtwo on R/B and found it was shiny when he traded it to his Gold. *laughs* I miss the old days, ah High School.

Anyone else have strange shiny storys? Or odd shiny information?

Hey MM did you catch the Raikou yet? *-Pokes MM- PC says you're online...*

Last edited:
Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
Hey MM did you catch the Raikou yet?
Nope. My on-hand Wobbuffet is only L32, and Dugtrio is around the same. I'll need to raise one well before finally catching the bugger. Let it sleepwalk! And shiny botz!

Edit: Does anyone here watch Stargate SG-1? You'll need to have in order to get my avatar... ;)

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
I watch SG1... but I missed the santa referance... just like I've probably missed the episode it's from, sorry.

EDIT: OH I see now, it just wasn't loading on my computer. *hits self on head* That's funny.

Feel free to hit me upside the head and call me stupid. LOL

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
I think I saw it once or twice. I didn't really know what was going on.
Hi, by the way. I've been busy! I might be getting a job working at a website soon, and I've been talking with staff members there a lot lately. If they hire me, that'll seriously cut into my free time for shiny hunting and posting around here *cries* but life goes on. I'm glad to see LJ posting... but NO! I still only have my 2 shinies. I'm such a great owner for this club...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i was wondering.... why his eyes were glowing XD
ermm, my golem and bellasom *sp* are female O_o, yea you said used to but i still had to post it =P
*puts ryan on shoulders and falls over* O GREAT LEADER!!!!!

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
SkinnyGreenMan said:
Heres a list of everyone who can have thier shinies added to the dex. I've crossed out those that I've already updated for, but it'l take me a while to go through everyone.

ryan 592
SkinnyGreenMan 387
Pok?-Munna 343
MetalMario 185
PazzKat 150

_Alex_ 131
BeameR 113
Lord Jaws 101
Yami_Zidane 92
Aaryn 90

Latios Lover 77
Renji 76
Darts 57
Seth30 56
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon 54

Rikku-chan 52
outlaw 52
Runasutaru 49
Zootster 49

Iron Spriter Josh 47
Shuko 46
pichuman 42
feraligatr master 34
kool dude 32
Link2005 31
!Dragonite! 30
Akidatheart

why cant i? ive been i member since i joined this site
i am reseting for shiny totodile still

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Shiny Shuckle said:
why cant i? ive been i member since i joined this site
i am reseting for shiny totodile still​
you need a 30 post minimum, but seeing as all your posts minus 1 were shiny related i think you should =P
>.< i keep forgetting to ask for a link to n EV calculator, i wanna check a few of my pokemon...

Last edited:
Years
Just to clarify: No there wasn't an evil Goa'uld Santa Claus on any episode of SG-1. I made the image, myself, from a Google image search for Santa Claus. ;)

I also don't think I'll be all too active for the next little while; I'm overloaded with lots of other stuff, and my focusing interest has shifted, once again, away from Pok?mon-related stuff. I'll hunt if the opportunity presents itself, and try to post in here at least once a week.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
With the chances of finding another shiny on Emerald very far down the road, I've move from Route 120 to Victory Road, but chances are another shiny Lairon will pop up long enough to *ROAR* at me if I stay there. Given that Lairons can't Roar away Pokemon with Suctioncups I have my level 42 Crawdilly (SP?) with me... that gets KO'd by the darn things when thay find our Roar won't work. LOL

pokebryce

devoted shiny hunter
Years
hi, im still hunting numel and machop
but no luck yet and i still cant work out how to find out how many posts i've done in the SHC thread.
and good luck everyone on there hunting

Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
With the chances of finding another shiny on Emerald very far down the road, I've move from Route 120 to Victory Road, but chances are another shiny Lairon will pop up long enough to *ROAR* at me if I stay there. Given that Lairons can't Roar away Pokemon with Suctioncups I have my level 42 Crawdilly (SP?) with me... that gets KO'd by the darn things when thay find our Roar won't work. LOL
My plan is to get a L100 Octillery with moves like Haze, Screech, Thunder Wave, and ..um.. Surf, for going places. :) (Of course, this depends on my bro actually finishing his Leaf Green already... >_<)

In other news, my twelfth Wynaut was a Bold Male, so Wobba Fett is now in training. (I still need to: Trade to Sapphire, Use Rare Candies to find IVs and get him to the level where he learns the Wobbuffet moves, effort train in HP and defenses (figure out some split), Level him up pretty good; enough to take on Raikou, trade him back, catch Raikou, then train him more to have on my platoon of well-trained reserve pokes.)

I have like a bazillion Rare Candies on Sapphire; more than you'd get from the R/B Missingno. glitch. XD! (Clearly, I got them from Pickup during the course of the failed Seviper hunt. *pokes shiny Ludi* That's right, you're a FAILURE!!*)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
sell the rare candies....
why not keep wynaut as a wynaut?
or hatch a wobbafett?
hmm i might do some getting pokemon to lvl 100 maybe....
if i can get access to an EV calculator *hint hint* ;D
khenny way good luck with those shinies....
2525 weird number XD

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
MetalMario said:
SGM, a word of warning: Darts was banned from the club for cheating for a shiny Celebi (and possibly more; he was exposed as a cheater). Don't add his shinies to the Dex.
Yami_Zidane said:
And to add to that, don't add Latios Lovers shinys either *cough*pkmaster*cough*

I've removed Latios Lover and Darts from this list, and updated to remove Lady Demoonica Darkmoon's name from Haunter and Gengar, since she wanted it that way. As for Shiny Shuckle, this list was composed based on number of posts in the SHC. Anyone with 30 posts ore more makes it to the list, and then gets thier shinies added to the dex.

Years
Pok?-Munna said:
sell the rare candies....
why not keep wynaut as a wynaut?
or hatch a wobbafett?
hmm i might do some getting pokemon to lvl 100 maybe....
khenny way good luck with those shinies....
2525 weird number XD
I also have >999999 money in Sapphire from Nuggets. (I actually keep it just a little below that number, but still have a small stockpile of nuggets. This way, I can buy the uber-expensive Psychic TMs, while not trashing any money.) Having at least 100 Rare Candies is also useful for finding IVs with. Save, record stats for all levels until your IVs are isolated, reset. This is why the Pok?for calculator was so useful; you could input many levels at once, and it would intersect the ranges of possible IVs.

As for Wobbuffet, I want a Wobba with Charm, which is why I bred for a Wynaut. Wobbuffet needs Charm to be a real cheapa$$; otherwise, a Wobbuffet battle is more of a devious guessing game, giving the foe more of a chance to luck out and win. (and only cause, on average, half as much damage to Wobba)

I have exams to study for, and then some, so no hunting for now. I'll eventually be back at it, though.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Cleared XD for the second time last night, no shiny shadows... but it wasn't till the third time through Colosseum that I got the shiny Heracross. I'm just going to run from Poke Spot to Poke Spot and hope, please luck be on my side. I did Mt. Battle and got a Male Cyndaquil, but got beat badly at Orre Colosseum. So much for luck there, it's going to be forever before I own another Lucky Egg. I might just do another Mt. Battle win and pick up a Totodile, I'm not that big on grass types so a third run may be quite awile latter.

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
PokeMunna said:
I can't think of any I know of. But even if you could find one you'd have to know your Pokemon's IVs which you can't figure out without EVs. I'd say just trade the Pokemon to emerald and give it a ton of EV decreasing berries and then EV train it all over again. That's what I'm gonna do with my two shinies (even though they have horrible natures :( )
MetalMario said:
As for Wobbuffet, I want a Wobba with Charm, which is why I bred for a Wynaut. Wobbuffet needs Charm to be a real cheapa$$; otherwise, a Wobbuffet battle is more of a devious guessing game, giving the foe more of a chance to luck out and win. (and only cause, on average, half as much damage to Wobba)
If you have a Wobba wiith Encore then you don't need to guess:
Encore
Safegaurd
Mirror Coat
Counter

This thing is the most annoying thing in the game XD

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
I am very,VERY sorry for my post absence here...

It?s just that,like M.M.,I?ve been led away from my Pok?mon games for a while...

Originally posted by MetalMario:

Edit: Does anyone here watch Stargate SG-1? You'll need to have in order to get my avatar...

I DO,I DO! ^-^

My bro got some CDs with all the series till now saved,I think until the finish of SG1:Atlantis.

I still have got to see all episodes,but I saw many of them,and before I saw the post you said that in,the user title and the glowing eyes in your avatar,kind of clicked in my head. XD

Doesn?t Teal?c rock with his smarty pants responses? XD

So,yeah,I haven?t been hunting because I haven?t been playing...

Too busy while being a Chief Mod at one forum,making a skin for another forum,and basically going to 8 Pok?mon forums,plus MSN Messenger,becomes quite a busy and catchy life. ^_^;;;

Back