• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunters Hall of Fame

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Credits to Dragonking of SPPF for the idea of this.

This is for those lucky gamers out there who manage to find and catch 4 or more shiny pokemon.
    Basically it is a list or position chart to compare who has the most shinies and placing them in a list in order from top catcher to the rest of us who were lucky to find a few shinies for all to see.

Post the number of shinies you currently have from the advanced generation meaning R/S/E/Fr/Lg/Col/Xd No shinies from G/S/C please. Must be legitimate please, no shiny pokemon that were hacked. If you used Warp codes to get to a pokemon since you may not of had the tickets that is fine just tell me.

If you are returning to the thread to post any updates please tell me that you are updating. If you changed your screenname please tell me what your previous screenname was.

Clones: If you catch a shiny and clone it only the original shiny will be counted. It will not count if its cloned to increase your count or get all the evolutions.

Trades: Trades will only be counted if you know that the shiny was not cloned and traded to you. This is to defer people from sharing shinies on the list. If 2 people share shinies between them, there is no point in having 2 spots for them.

Shinies Over Wi-Fi: Please note any shinies obtained through Wi-fi trades will NOT be counted for various reasons including fairness, legitimacy and the amount of traffic created once D/P hits US.

PokeRadar Shinies: How many shinies you get from a chain will be counted.

*Please Note: Due to the volume of people with shiny pokemon, I have decided that you must have a minimum of 4 Shiny Pokemon in order to get on this list Everyone who has less than that from the previous list will be deleted. Sorry everyone, but there are too many people with 1 or 2 shiny pokemon that don't even hunt, and this is after all a list to find who has the most shinies.*

If you change you name please state that.

Here is the form

Current Number of Shiny Pokemon-
    Latest Shiny Caught-

I will fill out the form for an example

Caught- 31 Shiny Pokemon
    Latest Caught- Rhydon

You may also say what you want the last caught to say

Caught- 31 Shiny Pokemon
    Latest Caught- Rhydon (Put as Rhperior please)

Shiny Pokemon Hall of Fame Entries
    1. Corona #49 Latest: Electrode
    2. TwilightBlade #22: Banette
    3. Matty101 #4: Meowth​

Last edited:

WMS

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2007
    um...does this include traded? or just caught? I have tons of traded...but caught only one :(

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Current Number of Shiny Pokemon- #20
    Latest Shiny Caught-Banette but I'm still chaining

I have caught: Poochyena, Pidgey, Lugia, Corsola, Absol (3), Voltorb, Ponyta (7), Ho-oh, Nidoran Male (2), and Banette (2).

Traded not included please cuz that would be billions~

There's a shiny pokemon thread farther down in this forum but a hall of fame thread would be funner... Or merge the two..

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    um...does this include traded? or just caught? I have tons of traded...but caught only one :(
    Traded shinies do not count, also you have to have 4 to get on the list

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • "TwighlightBlade #20: Banette"

It's not hard to spell two simple English words.. D: And change it to #22 latest Banette because I got two more on the same chain from yesterday. Thankies.

I shall soon beat j00 bwahaha.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    "TwighlightBlade #20: Banette"

It's not hard to spell two simple English words.. D: And change it to #22 latest Banette because I got two more on the same chain from yesterday. Thankies.

I shall soon beat j00 bwahaha.
    I just copied what you said from the first time you posted in here so you just insulted yourself O_O

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    Matty101 #4: Meowth

Total Number of Shinies- 4 (All from Sapphire/Fire Red)
    Latest Catch- Shiny Meowth

If I may add another requirement...

Combined Hours- 37 hours and 45minutes

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Matty101 #4: Meowth

Total Number of Shinies- 4 (All from Sapphire/Fire Red)
    Latest Catch- Shiny Meowth

If I may add another requirement...

Combined Hours- 37 hours and 45minutes

Added you

Edited mine up to 49 Latest is Electrode

Back