• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen ~Shiny Hunters~

Akuryou Inushii

Reliant Cain
Years
I was shiny hunting for a Shiny Luvdisc, 90 attempts and nothing. I was thinking i broke the chain so i stopped hunting. Next day i was trying for a Shiny Poliwag. Got one at 82 and is now a Shiny Politoed :)

That sounds awesome!

I was livestreaming on Instagram (@hisironinfidel if anyone is interested in watching me WonderTrade some shiny Pokemon) and I ended up trading off a whole box of shiny Salandit for the holidays. I might hold a giveaway for some shiny starters, would anyone be up for that?

Years
Today i got my first unexpected shiny, i was going going trough all my friend safaris because i was needing some pokemon to catch, i'm entering the fire safari *first encounter* Shiny Magmar Appeared! One of the best feelings :)

Akuryou Inushii

Reliant Cain
Years
Today i got my first unexpected shiny, i was going going trough all my friend safaris because i was needing some pokemon to catch, i'm entering the fire safari *first encounter* Shiny Magmar Appeared! One of the best feelings :)

Congrats on the shiny Magmar! First encounter random shinies are ALWAYS the best! :)

Akuryou Inushii

Reliant Cain
Years
So after a few hours of determined SOS hunting in Moon, I found myself a shiny Eevee! Going for Pyukumuku now because that little sea pickle is adorable.

Back