• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny hunting

Whiteeyes1989

Normal/Dark -type
Years
  • Probably the same as in other games...I assume. I've never caught an unscripted shiny in my life. Heck, I've never even run into one. And I've been playing since gen 1.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    That one is kind of a bit hard to predict! I'm a fan of any method (PLA & SwSh) that increases the shiny chance the more something is battled so I would like to see that back :)

Years
  • I hope the Shiny Charm will affect all aspects of shiny hunting and not just breeding, which is what they did with it in BDSP. Would be really nice to have the boost everywhere. Overworld shinies would also be great; it's super exciting for me to see those in Legends, the shiny sound effect and watching it walk around on the map is so much fun and being able to have that same feel without needing to spend time engaging in combat would be appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    I would love to see shiny Pokémon in the over world I don't think I would want eggs back tho

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2022
    What if egg hatching happened at the daycare and you could see them hatch in overworld? you could see them hatch into shinies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    What if egg hatching happened at the daycare and you could see them hatch in overworld? you could see them hatch into shinies.

That'd certainly make the game a lot easier. Maybe instead of six slots just have one dedicated egg slot... and by default it automatically puts a new egg in that slot and notifies you? Wishful thinking though lmao.

Back