• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Jap. 6IV Dittos [Status: Temporarily Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Are we limited to a certain amount of Dittos? Cause my friends are dying to get some from me and I don't wanna be a douche. If not, I deposited another tentacool for my friend. (and will deposit more for a few others)

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Deposited! In game name is Chase C:

Are we limited to a certain amount of Dittos? Cause my friends are dying to get some from me and I don't wanna be a douche. If not, I deposited another tentacool for my friend. (and will deposit more for a few others)

I already mentioned in the first post that if you guys want another one, just redo the steps, and that includes putting your IGN's in your new posts. Anyway...

Dittos sent to Trainers Chase and Chris.

Have a great day~

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Deposited another tentacool for a friend!
    IGN: Alex

Thanks so much for this :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2018
    Hi,I just deposited a Tentacool,my IGN is Angelo and well,I'm definitively new to the whole pokemon world :3
    thank you so much for your generosity,breeding is an harrowing experience for a newcomer Y_Y

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back