• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Jap. 6IV Dittos [Status: Temporarily Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    May I have one too please?

Deposited the Tentacool, thank you so much for doing this!!!

I've deposited a tentacool! My IGN is Evyn.

Thank you so much ofr the ditto! It's so prettyy ahhhhhh

Just deposited a Tentacool.
    IGN is Mandy.

Thanks. =D

i uploaded my tentacool. my username is gorilon. thank you!!

Dittos have been sent! If you guys didn't receive your Dittos (or if you just want another one), then just redeposit a Tentacool in the GTS and follow the instructions in the first post. Thanks~ :3

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Deposited a Tentacool, Claire referred me to this thread so thanks to her too. Thank you so much in advance, this will really help with breeding! ;3

I just got to work, so I'll send you the Ditto later during my lunch break, which is 3 hours from now. I hope you don't mind the wait. :3

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Thank you ever so much! Also I'm sorry if it semed like I was all over the place just then when we were showing Pokemon to trade, I wasn't quite sure what we were doing. xD If there is anything that you are seeking though that I can help out with, let me know because I'd be happy to help!

Oh, that. The Deerling had nicknames. I was asking for a regular 'mon in exchange for the shiny Xerneas. Y'know, like a giveaway without you giving me anything of value. Maybe next time at the same hour? :3

Years
    Oh, that. The Deerling had nicknames. I was asking for a regular 'mon in exchange for the shiny Xerneas. Y'know, like a giveaway without you giving me anything of value. Maybe next time at the same hour? :3

Ah! I see, I feel a little idiotic now for not picking up on that, haha. That's incredibly kind of you, I'm online intermittently (although won't be tomorrow due to 2 exams in a row at university), but next time we both are I know what to do now. Thank you oh so much! ;3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back