• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Jap. 6IV Dittos [Status: Temporarily Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    Hey, I had to reset my game and I forgot to take my old ditto out of the daycare before I traded everything over. Any chance I could have another? The tentacool is already deposited.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Yaaaaawn. I suppose I could start breeding eventually...

IGN Inigo has deposited a tentakewl

...whoops. I just saw your comment today. I'm sorry for making you wait! But I'm going to have to ask you to wait a little bit longer. In two hours from now will be my lunch break, and that's when I can check the GTS and send you the Ditto.

Again, sorry, and I hope the Tentacool is still in the GTS by then. If not, please redeposit another one. Thanks for understanding.

Hey, I had to reset my game and I forgot to take my old ditto out of the daycare before I traded everything over. Any chance I could have another? The tentacool is already deposited.

Hai~ Yeah, you can have another one. I'll send the Ditto your way later in two hours from now. :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2016
    Hi Jagold~

May I have a Ditto as well c:
    I already deposited a Tentacool, thank you!~

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Hi Jagold~

May I have a Ditto as well c:
    I already deposited a Tentacool, thank you!~

Yaaaaawn. I suppose I could start breeding eventually...

IGN Inigo has deposited a tentakewl

Dittos sent to Trainers Owen and Inigo. I can't seem to find the other one on the GTS. :/

Humble Hook

Because the Hook brings you back ~
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Deposited a Tentacool, when you get the chance.
    IGN: Kris

Thank you for your time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back