• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Jap. 6IV Dittos [Status: Temporarily Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2017
    If you dont mind im doing this three times? I have two friends that I want to bring up in competitive play too.

First one deposited to GTS now

I hope to god youre still doing this some just refered me here.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    If you dont mind im doing this three times? I have two friends that I want to bring up in competitive play too.

First one deposited to GTS now

I hope to god youre still doing this some just refered me here.

I don't really mind at all. But unfortunately, I'm still currently at work, and won't be able to get to the game until later when I get home, which will be around...6 to 8 hours from now. But it's Friday for me today, so tomorrow, I can get the GTS any time. :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2017
    we are in different time zones wow lol I have to get up in 7 hours technically. I get off at approx 4pm PST so Ill be on for sure around 4:30 5pm to do the trades Ill keep you updated or Ill just keep throwing out the cools till I have what I need. Ill post after I deposit every time so you know.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    we are in different time zones wow lol I have to get up in 7 hours technically. I get off at approx 4pm PST so Ill be on for sure around 4:30 5pm to do the trades Ill keep you updated or Ill just keep throwing out the cools till I have what I need. Ill post after I deposit every time so you know.

Ditto sent! :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2017
    I put up the second tentacool. Trading with you now so again TYSVM this helped me out A LOT I am so thankful you exist :). Now I must rush off to work though. Tata for now and wow nice diance ;)

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    If you have a spare it would be greatly appreciated :D

Just follow the instructions I put in the first post. :3

I put up the second tentacool. Trading with you now so again TYSVM this helped me out A LOT I am so thankful you exist :). Now I must rush off to work though. Tata for now and wow nice diance ;)

Trade complete, I guess. I didn't grab the jellyfish on the GTS though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Hello, any chance I could get a Ditto too?
    I've deposited a Lv. 25 female Tentacool in the GTS, and my IGN is Halcyon.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Hello, any chance I could get a Ditto too?
    I've deposited a Lv. 25 female Tentacool in the GTS, and my IGN is Halcyon.

Hai~ Sorry for the late reply. I got busy.
    Anyway, I couldn't find your jellyfish. It probably got sniped. So please redeposit another jellyfish in the GTS. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Hai~ Sorry for the late reply. I got busy.
    Anyway, I couldn't find your jellyfish. It probably got sniped. So please redeposit another jellyfish in the GTS. Thanks.
    Yes, I received a different 6IV Japanese shiny Ditto with a Destiny Knot from someone on the GTS. However this one is a hack, caught in a Love Ball at the XY friend safari.

I've uploaded another Tentacool, this time a Lv. 25 male :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    I'd really love one! :D Deposited a Tentacool, my IGN is Mike :) Thanks in advance!

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Yes, I received a different 6IV Japanese shiny Ditto with a Destiny Knot from someone on the GTS. However this one is a hack, caught in a Love Ball at the XY friend safari.

I've uploaded another Tentacool, this time a Lv. 25 male :)

Hey! I've deposited one Tentacool right now!

Thanks in advance :)

I'd really love one! :D Deposited a Tentacool, my IGN is Mike :) Thanks in advance!

Hiya, if you're able to get to me, I deposited the Tentacool in the GTS, and my IGN is Lily. Hopefully you'll be able to find it. Thanks in advance!

Dittos sent to Trainers Lily, Han, Mike, and Halcyon.

Thanks and a great day, pipz~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back