• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Jap. 6IV Dittos [Status: Temporarily Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeni666

kawaii
Years
  • For some reason I cannot select ditto in my GTS in omega ruby :( do u know why by chance? Ty for the help :)
    Maybe I can only select ones i have encountered? Not sure >.<

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wow, this is awesome of you! I deposited a Ditto with the ign Dollie. Would it be alright if I got a second one for my sister as well? She's been trying so hard to Masuda breed and this definitely ought to help!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Wow, this is awesome of you! I deposited a Ditto with the ign Dollie. Would it be alright if I got a second one for my sister as well? She's been trying so hard to Masuda breed and this definitely ought to help!

You...deposited a Ditto? Not a Tentacool?
    And sure, I don't mind you asking for another one as long as you post here again so I'll be notified.

I'll be checking the GTS now.

edit: I sent you the Ditto. Feel free to post again after you deposited a Tentacool in the GTS. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back