• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Jap. 6IV Dittos [Status: Temporarily Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2019
    Its all good man I got a couple 6iv from a trade after that, not shiny but thats fine. Kudos!

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2016
    If this is still available I would love one. Be a big help game name is chris. Tentacool is up

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2016
    Well this sounds awesome.
    Tentacool deposited.
    In-game Name: Oddy
    Please and thank you.

Years
  • Dittos sent. Have a great day!
    Aah, I'm so happy! Thanks, this really helps me out. If it's possible, could I also snag one for my sister's game? She's in London but I was going to make it a surprise for when she comes back around for the holidays, and then just trade it onto her DS. I sure hope I don't sound greedy- do you mind? I'd love to make it up to her after she helped me with my exams.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Aah, I'm so happy! Thanks, this really helps me out. If it's possible, could I also snag one for my sister's game? She's in London but I was going to make it a surprise for when she comes back around for the holidays, and then just trade it onto her DS. I sure hope I don't sound greedy- do you mind? I'd love to make it up to her after she helped me with my exams.

Just repeat the steps I posted in the first post.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    Hi, I have deposited my female Tentacool with all your instructions. My ingame name is Luka. Thanks in advance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back