• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Jap. 6IV Dittos [Status: Temporarily Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    By the way I need two Dittos as one is for my friend, just so you know why I'll pop up twice.

Do you mean you currently deposited two? Or you'll deposit another one after I grab the first one?

I'm still at work though. Won't be able to send the Dittos 'til I get home in around 4 hours from now.

Kanimi

Breeding on demand
    Years
  • No I meant that after I get the first I will deposit another! It's fine, whenever you are free as I am not in a hurry.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Deposited! IGN is Kanimi 3DS Friend Code : 4914 - 5337 - 4087

By the way I need two Dittos as one is for my friend, just so you know why I'll pop up twice.

Tentacool deposited! :) My IGN is Andrei and my FC is 1951 - 2050 - 1631.

Can't believe I got sniped, and here's to hoping I'll get that Ditto :)

Dittos sent. If you guys want another one, just repeat the steps I posted in the first post.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2016
    Do you do custom IV spreads of Ditto? Like if I only want a 5iv Japanese Ditto without 31 Special Attack?

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I have just deposited my tentacool and my game name is Tom. :)

Ditto sent.

IGN: Camu
    Deposited: female tentacool lv 25
    TY c:

Ditto sent.

Deposited ign Winter

Ditto sent.

Do you do custom IV spreads of Ditto? Like if I only want a 5iv Japanese Ditto without 31 Special Attack?

I don't have that, sorry.

I am putting another one now so my friend can get one too, thanks for the quick service!

IGN please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back