• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Shiny Jiraichi-Xernas-Yveltal-Diancie + Hoopa-Zygarde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • KB Pokebank Celebi
    KB Tanabata Jiraichi
    KB FEB2015 Darkrai
    KB Scrap Keldeo
    KB Hope Diancie
    Fancy Vivillon
    Pokeball Vivillon (Paris)
    Plasma Genesect

Can you confirm if the names are in English?

I saw KB Shiny Mewtwo and Shiny Darkrai but I don't think they are legitimately obtainable.

The hope diancie is Japanese named and I had to be quick this morning so I'll need to double check the Kelso since it is on a different game card then I had in
    And the plasma Genesee is the shiny event correct? Because if so I know it's Japanese named
    The vivillon is from the summer event not with the OT Paris

Additionally, if you'd be able to give me a list of the nature's and any ivs of your event pokes I'd be happy to get that :p

Also the mewtwo should be listed as not KB, we have one from a. Previous generation and there was some way I was told to obtain a legit shiny darkrai - I believe it was back in diamond and pearl?

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2016
    The hope diancie is Japanese named and I had to be quick this morning so I'll need to double check the Kelso since it is on a different game card then I had in
    And the plasma Genesee is the shiny event correct? Because if so I know it's Japanese named
    The vivillon is from the summer event not with the OT Paris

Additionally, if you'd be able to give me a list of the nature's and any ivs of your event pokes I'd be happy to get that :p

Also the mewtwo should be listed as not KB, we have one from a. Previous generation and there was some way I was told to obtain a legit shiny darkrai - I believe it was back in diamond and pearl?

Can you confirm the ID and Name Language of Tanabata Jiraichi? I already obtained the rest so I will have to choose other pokemon from your shop.

I don't know much about IVs so I can't help you with that.

Natures are as follows:
    ENG Xernears: Gentle, Hasty, Brave, Timid, Sassy
    JPN Xerneas: Calm, Bold, Timid
    ENG Yveltal: Brave, Relaxed, Bashful
    JPN Yveltal: Naive, Brave, Quiet
    ENG Zygarde: Bashful, Gentle, Quiet, Serious
    JPN Zygarde: Hardy, Timid
    ENG Diancie: Quiet, Docile, Calm
    JPN Diancie: Timid
    ENG Hoopa: Jolly
    ENG Jiraichi: Bold

Years
  • Can you confirm the ID and Name Language of Tanabata Jiraichi? I already obtained the rest so I will have to choose other pokemon from your shop.

I don't know much about IVs so I can't help you with that.

Natures are as follows:
    ENG Xernears: Gentle, Hasty, Brave, Timid, Sassy
    JPN Xerneas: Calm, Bold, Timid
    ENG Yveltal: Brave, Relaxed, Bashful
    JPN Yveltal: Naive, Brave, Quiet
    ENG Zygarde: Bashful, Gentle, Quiet, Serious
    JPN Zygarde: Hardy, Timid
    ENG Diancie: Quiet, Docile, Calm
    JPN Diancie: Timid
    ENG Hoopa: Jolly
    ENG Jiraichi: Bold
    I'd be interested in the bold xerneas, naive yveltal, timid zygarde, quiet diancie and the only Hoopa and jirachi you have

I need to apologize for my infrequent responses, I've been quite busy with school and work I hope you can understand
    Of you could pm me all the pokes you're interested in and any you want more information for I'd be happy to provide information all there
    Thanks! :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2016
    I'd be interested in the bold xerneas, naive yveltal, timid zygarde, quiet diancie and the only Hoopa and jirachi you have

I need to apologize for my infrequent responses, I've been quite busy with school and work I hope you can understand
    Of you could pm me all the pokes you're interested in and any you want more information for I'd be happy to provide information all there
    Thanks! :)

Sorry it seems Naive Yveltal was traded away in the meantime. I make a list and PM it to you.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2019
    Hey if you still haven't traded your Hoopa I have a shiny Eevee and or Fennekin with their hidden abilities. Lemme know thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back