• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Shiny Johto Beast Events (Now happening on Wifi!)

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
    Got my Raikou in both SoulSilver and Diamond :D
    I wish I could trade them though, so I'd give one to somebody who couldn't get theirs. >n<

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    I got Raikou on my Platinum, but I had 4 sets of the dogs (Japanese) so I had nothing to worry about, just wanted to get one just in case the Japanese ones don't work on an English game.

MysticFlygon

Rookie Hacker
    Years
    Phew..Just woke up and looked at my phone and realized it was the 13th so I had to rush to my DS and get Raikou before it was too late(Should've done it when I said I was instead of at the last minute). Now that I got Raikou, I can't wait for Suicune. I like Entei's moveset but Suicune is my personal favorite.

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
    Phew..Just woke up and looked at my phone and realized it was the 13th so I had to rush to my DS and get Raikou before it was too late(Should've done it when I said I was instead of at the last minute). Now that I got Raikou, I can't wait for Suicune. I like Entei's moveset but Suicune is my personal favorite.

I think Suicune has a pretty awesome moveset!! Sheer Cold? plus Aqua Ring??? just awesome. I just can't put my finger on what would be a good TM for Suicune :S

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    I think Suicune has a pretty awesome moveset!! Sheer Cold? plus Aqua Ring??? just awesome. I just can't put my finger on what would be a good TM for Suicune :S

Surf and Ice Beam? And if you soft reset, Hidden Power Electric and Grass aren't bad either. I think Suicune can learn Shadow Ball, too.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Going to remind people that if they missed out on the event and/or want to trade them/for them, you can use the Quick Trade thread in the Trade Corner section rather than posting here, please.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh, so we can get Entei. lol trying to cheat doesn't work. XD;

/just got Entei on HG. I'll get it on Pearl laaater.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I got them all! I am so happy :3 I have never gotten event pokemon ever before so it's <3

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
    Since I already received Entei from Gamestop, I cant receive it again from Wifi in my SS version, this is my first event for Platinum xD freaking awesome!!! I Hope I can get the Celebi event in both versions when it comes out :)

Years
    I'm very upset that I went to Gamestop THREE times to get these beasts and then they just go ahead and put them on Wi-Fi! What is the reasoning behind them doing both? I wish I could just get them all a second time XD

EDIT: If I restart a game will I be able to receive them again? Or if I use the AR to have multiple game saves can I get one on each save? I haven't attempted to do multiple saves yet so I haven't tried.

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
    I've managed to sneak in a Raikou on my Soul Silver game and in Platinum, and then much the same with Entei, meaning I shall have two Entei and two Raikou. The forms in Platinum will be used to recieve the good 'ole Zoroark while those in Soul Silver will be used to slide through Johto with little trouble. And this chance at getting the Legends is great for me, since I've recently gained wireless internet, and thus I can recieve all three of them.

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years
    I have Raikou, and got Entei today before heading off to school. To be honest, I dislike the color palette of Entei's Shiny form... But it would feel weird to only have Raikou and Suicune, so I guess I'll keep it.

Back