• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Shiny Leaf

I found one with my Typhlosion. I looked for a long time to get that one. I've been trying for more, just haven't been patient enough to walk in circles and get more XD

Haven't found on yet

Fillerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

serebii has a full guide on it - you should check it out !
As for me ... I got 3 on my Absol so far, but I got tired of talking to him like mad for a trainer star... u_u

my typslosion,scissor, and poliwrath got one each so i guess im lucky... just need to get the rest ...

I found four Shiny Leaves with my Butterfree on four with my Dragonair. It's so hard to hard the fifth.

Last edited:
i found all five with my dragonite and got a shiny crown made bye lyra and a star on my trainer card. at that point i completely beat soul silver with a black card and everything.

so i restarted =P

Off-topic: Awesome!^^ Can you please PM or VM me your team for the 100-streak at the battle tower? I don't seem to be able to make it till the 100th battle!^^ BTW, the Battle Tower star is the only trainer star I don't have!^^

Lots of my Pokemon have shiny leafes: SpIkEz (my spikey-eared Pichu, gotta love the nickaname!^^), Gyarados, Palkia have a leaf crone some others have one or two!^^ For those with the crown, I used the guide on Serebii (I'm WAYY too lazy to search all over Johto and Kanto for the crown!^^) !^^

I found shiny leave searching faily easy. I have a crown for my Typhlosion and 3-4 leaves for the rest of my party.

I haven't searched for shiny leaves yet, but once I'll have defeated Red, I'll probably seek for them.

Back