• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Shiny Leaf

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Well I'm doing a Nuzlocke Challenge on HG and caught a Zubat, Lil Twist, I was talking to him to see what kind of mood he's in and It as an exclamation point, long pause, and music note, what could this be-THE SHINY LEAF. I hear people go crazy searching for those and I thought I was lucky to find one, its the only "shiny" thing I've ever found so I was excited, have any of you found a Shiny Leaf?

Mayfan24

Pokemon Trader
    Years
    Well I'm doing a Nuzlocke Challenge on HG and caught a Zubat, Lil Twist, I was talking to him to see what kind of mood he's in and It as an exclamation point, long pause, and music note, what could this be-THE SHINY LEAF. I hear people go crazy searching for those and I thought I was lucky to find one, its the only "shiny" thing I've ever found so I was excited, have any of you found a Shiny Leaf?

yeah i found one with my eevee before, i'm still not sure of their valuability

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
    Years
    there not that great. If you get five on one pokemon, you can talk to someone and they will make a shiny crown, which does nothing itself.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    ^Although it does count as a star on your trainers card. =p Also that crown comes with a certificate which when playing the Japanese version when you don 't understand what is written on it makes it look at first glance like a marriage certificate. XD

They're easy to find if you know where to go and all for your poke (depends on nature), but otherwise they are rare.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    My typholosion found a shiny leaf in the grass right under ectrureak. That's the only one I've found so far.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    i found all five with my dragonite and got a shiny crown made bye lyra and a star on my trainer card. at that point i completely beat soul silver with a black card and everything.

so i restarted =P

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    haha, nice job, but did you at least take a picture of your trainer card as proof?

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    proof? why?
    idc if you belive me either way.
    and i dnt mean to be like mean about it or anything.
    but i'll make sure to do it this time too and post a pic of it.

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
    Yeah, my Tangrowth found one during my journey. It was on the routes leading to Safari Zone, iirc. Planning on getting the trainer card star with this Tangrowth.

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
    My Zubat was the first one to find a Shiny Leaf near Violet, I was so surprised. But I restarted later, so...

Now my Feraligatr is the only one that has 5 Shiny Leafs.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 3, 2024
    My Umbreon found one as we were exiting Ilex Forest - but that's the only one I've found so far. :|

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I've got a couple most games.

I've decided I won't talk to my pokemon, because I risk not remembering which one I've got and where to look, xD.

I'll get all my pokemon a shiny leaf crown before I challenge Blue, Lance and Red.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I remember finding two I think before I restarted my game. I traded all of my Pokemon over to Platinum, so I don't remember which Pokemon has them DX

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    proof? why?
    idc if you belive me either way.
    and i dnt mean to be like mean about it or anything.
    but i'll make sure to do it this time too and post a pic of it.

No, I believe you, its just that other people might not

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    the you was like a "you all" but any hoooooooo....
    i'm on the second gym now and my hoothoot has a shiny leaf. oh yeah

Back